Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be boosting sometime here in the near future. So if y’all have any recommendations that would be awesome thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a custom 3" mild steel exhaust with a magnaflow muffler of some sort. Having run 2.5" with this turbo before, I would not suggest anything smaller than 3"

Ooo I love that sound man. How much did that run you. If you don’t mind me asking

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a custom 3" mild steel exhaust with a magnaflow muffler of some sort. Having run 2.5" with this turbo before, I would not suggest anything smaller than 3"

How fast were you hitting on that back straight away where the cones were? Also check pms plz

·
Basically Stock
5,842 Posts
About 180km/h. If I braked later I'd have had more in it. It's the same speed a Viper was getting on the straight that day I heard though, so that's neat. And I was running low boost! Only 20-22psi instead of 28ish that I like to run. I had fueling issues that held me back (and eventually wrecked the motor, but as of last night the new one is in)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn
About 180km/h. If I braked later I'd have had more in it. It's the same speed a Viper was getting on the straight that day I heard though, so that's neat. And I was running low boost! Only 20-22psi instead of 28ish that I like to run. I had fueling issues that held me back (and eventually wrecked the motor, but as of last night the new one is in)
Damn that’s super nice lol. Sorry to hear about the engine however.

·
Basically Stock
5,842 Posts
It's alright. It's fresh now more or less. I think the oil pump is fucked though. Fired it up last night, heard gears grinding, shut it off. Changing the pump is no big deal though. Serpentine off, timing belt off, remove the old pump, new one and gasket goes on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's alright. It's fresh now more or less. I think the oil pump is fucked though. Fired it up last night, heard gears grinding, shut it off. Changing the pump is no big deal though. Serpentine off, timing belt off, remove the old pump, new one and gasket goes on.
Right, just sucks to get it back together and then have to take it apart in some fashion again lol

·
TheSlow4g
28 Posts
I was running a stock manifold with punched cats, removed the cat from underneath the car, and swapped the oem muffler to a flowmaster 60 (Exhaust is for sale btw). It wasn't very loud, but I personally enjoyed it. Looking to run a new system after I get my new parts coming.

http://instagr.am/p/ByjBveFAoWg/ http://instagr.am/p/CBqqPNNgNK_/
These are the only videos of it that I remember having on my Instagram.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts