Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, lemme start off with “hi, i’m new”
got my first Eclipse last year and i found this site a while ago.

anyway, i got a major question for anyone who can help me out. is anyone selling an OEM alloy rim for the 2012? yknow, the really cool ones with the grey color and aluminum face? I don’t care what kind of cosmetic damage it may have, i like to tinker with that kind of thing anyway. as long as it’s not cracked or missing chunks of metal, i’ll take it for whatever y’all think is fair. to cut a long story short, it rained last night, i spun out on the highway, and rammed my backside into a curb. my driver’s side suspension is destroyed, but it’s replaceable. what really pisses me off though is my wheel is also destroyed. I don’t really wanna drive on a spare, and i’m REALLY not in the mood to buy 4 new wheels that look decent on my Eclipse. (i’m picky.) i know it’s probably a strange request, but seeing as how there’s plenty of eclipses with aftermarket wheels, i figure it’s worth a shot to ask if someone on the forum might be willing to sell one of their OEMs. it’s not super urgent, but as soon as possible would be great. thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
so, lemme start off with “hi, i’m new”
got my first Eclipse last year and i found this site a while ago.

anyway, i got a major question for anyone who can help me out. is anyone selling an OEM alloy rim for the 2012? yknow, the really cool ones with the grey color and aluminum face? I don’t care what kind of cosmetic damage it may have, i like to tinker with that kind of thing anyway. as long as it’s not cracked or missing chunks of metal, i’ll take it for whatever y’all think is fair. to cut a long story short, it rained last night, i spun out on the highway, and rammed my backside into a curb. my driver’s side suspension is destroyed, but it’s replaceable. what really pisses me off though is my wheel is also destroyed. I don’t really wanna drive on a spare, and i’m REALLY not in the mood to buy 4 new wheels that look decent on my Eclipse. (i’m picky.) i know it’s probably a strange request, but seeing as how there’s plenty of eclipses with aftermarket wheels, i figure it’s worth a shot to ask if someone on the forum might be willing to sell one of their OEMs. it’s not super urgent, but as soon as possible would be great. thanks in advance guys.
Like one of the others said, junk yards are great. See if you have a local LKQ pick a part. These are well inventoried and cars are easy to find.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts