Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Basically Stock
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This month's feature is Zkdawg's AWD GT

SOLD

And it's for sale too, at $2000. Contact 941-549-2189 if you're interested. The car is located in Concord. North Carolina, so now's your chance to grab it as summer is on its way!

Mods list (by no means is this complete)
-Endeavor AWD swapped

-Brakenetic Drilled+Slotted Rotors
-Carbon Brake Pads

-Custom intake
-Custom headers
-Custom 2.5" exhaust (dual thrush glasspacks, thrush turbo muffler)

-Rear seat delete
-Refreshed headlights and tail lights
Aftermarket radiator, fans, and fan controller

-Fastworks tune

This is one of the only 4G Eclipse in the world that you can drift. Here's a video the owner shared with me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLt...p3x7HPgZUyIIKB2qvTP3HjgxmZFmdVOP8rKccHFG1wx4I

For the price, you couldn't even buy a bone stock GT in this condition, none the less do the swap on top of that. Hopefully someone on here is interested and would like to show it some love, just like the owner has. The reason for the sale is because the owner needs extra startup cash for their new business, not because of any issues with the car. He was heartbroken selling his last one, and I'm sure he will be this time too, so let's find this car a good home!

More pictures

This was not a paid feature, I just wanted to help out a member on here with their new business

·
Super Moderator
331 Posts
I'm also heartbroken he is selling this. I wish it was a manual GS AWD, I would buy it if it wasn't a GT. GT's are just too complicated and crammed for me.

·
Authorized Kool Kid
10 Posts
looks great, congrats on COTM! hope it gets a loving home.

·
Basically Stock
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
43 Posts
How is this not sold yet? :sadwavey: sell your stock eclipse and buy this beast! :drool:

·
Basically Stock
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's a good setup to leave NA and have as a quick street car with a wide powerband you can drive in any weather. I like the GT for the simplicity to make 250-300hp. You couldn't make a GS make that power, or go AWD for the cost of this car either

·
43 Posts
I think everyone who wants it doesn't want to ship it or fly out to get it, and drive it home so far
This is crazy.. for that price I already thought about shipping it overseas to Lithuania (it would cost like extra 2 grand, but it sure would be worth this beauty) :twak:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts