Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,789 Posts
ACI turbo kit is a pre order. They're not released yet

Mr. Bishi turbo kits exist, but don't expect to be able to buy one this year with the way things have been going unless there's a major change that gives more time available for focus on them

·
Registered
217 Posts
It is the turbo kit from Mr. Bishi and it’s in the installation progress. I’m asking the team member to post the step by step and he said he’s working on it. Too bad it’s for GS only..😑😑😑😑

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
257 Posts
How was the installation? How much horsepower did you have? How was the tuning?
For the first one installation was really easy and straight forward. Never got it tuned because I changed my mind and sold the kit to go bigger, but the plan was to make 550-600awhp with it.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Tread Automotive design

As for the new kit, I'm still waiting on Alex to finish it, but I'd imagine installation will be the same (basically direct bolt on). There's nothing really hard about the installation process as it literally bolts right on. For tuning, tpically people do remote tuning through Alex but he isn't taking on any more clients as of now so you're kinda sol there. I have a standalone ecu so my tuning situation is going to be significantly different than yours.

Anyway here's a picture of my new kit. Rated for a 700+ awhp setup. Using a built bottom end, t4 schedule 10 turbo manifold, custom intake manifold, bigger injectors, a precision 6466 turbo, and 50mm wastegate.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Gas Engineering

·
Registered
217 Posts
The exhaust manifold on the new kit looks a lot better.
700+ AWD is a lot of horsie to handle.
Are you upgrade the suspension components: sway bar, endlink, control arms.. as well?

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
257 Posts
The exhaust manifold on the new kit looks a lot better.
700+ AWD is a lot of horsie to handle.
Are you upgrade the suspension components: sway bar, endlink, control arms.. as well?
The new manifold is much nicer, but it's also triple the price of the original. I have upgraded sway bars and endlinks and I'm on coilovers. For only 700whp that should be all that's necessary. I have the benefit of having friends that know what they're doing. (1600whp gtr/1100whp mustang/a few other racecars). So if I need to upgrade that type of stuff I can just build my own if I have to. Honestly the difficult part has been the awd/manual conversion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts