Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Back For More
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my entire AWD drivetrain for $2250. I can ship but it is on the buyer dime and would probably cost a bit to do so or you could pick up here in Mauldin, SC. I'm selling as I need some cash. I'll hold on to my 4g as I got it for way cheaper then I could get another for. I have all 4 half shafts, the driveshaft, the rear K member with diff, the ecu and wiring harness from the endeavor and the AWD trans. I also have a non mivec 6g75 from an 09 galant v6 sport. The motor has all the accessories along with the headers. Everything thing must go, not going to part out. This is a hell of a deal as the trans w/o the transfer case is $800+ and the transfer case goes for $400+ on eBay. All parts minus the engine came from an 04 endeavor.

I'll have a proof of ownership up soon

I would only trade for an off road mini buggy/go kart with 600cc motor or bigger.

You can get ahold of me by text at 941-549-2189. Text anytime, I prefer no calls as I hate talking on the phone.

Tag words: 4g, 2006, 06, eclipse, gt, AWD,

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wish i had extra funds forsure, if he could take a dollar a day payment I could have it payed off in a couple years lol ive been working on my other car a bit trying to keep it running, keeping the eclipse gave it to my girl to drive so when i get $ again might can do somethigg then not too many of us 4gers are rich otherwise wed prolly have a latest yr model v8 to v12 of we had the options i know I would. Working on my own cars has its plus side but having the money to do what ever you desire would be a dream forsure lol

·
Back For More
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the new plan for the car
Just to hang out for now, don't have the time as of late and all that stuff is taking up alot of space in my garage. I'd just throw it all in the car and go but if it don't go then I'd have to pull it all out and rebuild it so I wanted to rebuild it all first and not have to worry about it. The car I got for a steal so I'm holding on to it as I would never find another in this shape for that price again

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

·
TheSlow4g
28 Posts
Is this still available? Is it just all bolt on? or does it still need modification to fit? I might be interested, but I have some questions first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts