Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my back bumper has been fairly loose since I purchased my vehicle, I’m the 3rd owner so unsure when it happened but didn’t notice when I bought it. It hasn’t been a problem for the 2 years since I’ve had my car, but I just got into a minor accident. However my back bumper complete fell off, any tips on how I should fix it, think I could do it on my or do you think a body shop would be necessary. Also any tips on what sort of clips I could use for the top part near the trunk, need some sturdy clips to hold it in.

· Registered
75 Posts
Hey guys, my back bumper has been fairly loose since I purchased my vehicle, I’m the 3rd owner so unsure when it happened but didn’t notice when I bought it. It hasn’t been a problem for the 2 years since I’ve had my car, but I just got into a minor accident. However my back bumper complete fell off, any tips on how I should fix it, think I could do it on my or do you think a body shop would be necessary. Also any tips on what sort of clips I could use for the top part near the trunk, need some sturdy clips to hold it in.

Have any pics? Did the parts that attach the bumper to the rest of the car break?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts