Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been look for a cat back for my 09 Gt-p. I’m wondering what is all your options on some of them and what the exhaust System is. Thank you all

·
TheSlow4g
2007 GS SE Turbo (In Progress)
64 Posts
Personally I like the custom exhaust route.. just pick out a muffler you like and swap it out for the old one. Most shops should make a custom exhaust for a hundred bucks or so. Before I started my turbo build I deleted all 3 cats and swapped the rear muffler for a flowmaster 60, and I enjoyed the sound a lot. That's on a Gs though. Idk anything about the catbacks, but I've always been much more satisfied with custom. I think a 3 inch custom exhaust would sound amazing with the right mufflers on a gt, but that's just my opinion. Hopefully a gt guy can help you out more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I like the custom exhaust route.. just pick out a muffler you like and swap it out for the old one. Most shops should make a custom exhaust for a hundred bucks or so. Before I started my turbo build I deleted all 3 cats and swapped the rear muffler for a flowmaster 60, and I enjoyed the sound a lot. That's on a Gs though. Idk anything about the catbacks, but I've always been much more satisfied with custom. I think a 3 inch custom exhaust would sound amazing with the right mufflers on a gt, but that's just my opinion. Hopefully a gt guy can help you out more.
Ya I had one cat and a flowmaster on my gs don’t know what the flowmaster was I didn’t put it on myself and well didn’t car that much. It actually sounds pretty good for a 4 banger and I bet the crap outa that car. What are you using for a turbo in the build?

·
TheSlow4g
2007 GS SE Turbo (In Progress)
64 Posts
Ya I had one cat and a flowmaster on my gs don’t know what the flowmaster was I didn’t put it on myself and well didn’t car that much. It actually sounds pretty good for a 4 banger and I bet the crap outa that car. What are you using for a turbo in the build?
Precision 6262. The goal is 600whp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts