Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 4G and the previous owner had it lowered. It looks super clean and I don't scratch it on speed bumps, but I often scratch exiting plazas on downhill dips and also on unprecedented small potholes or random dips on regular roads etc. Here and there I'll hit it super hard going 30-45 mph and it just hurts me lol.

My question is, what's the best ground clearance you can get on an Eclipse 4G without having to worry too much about random scraping?

I want to keep it lowered because it looks nice, but I can't be scraping it all the time :sweat:

How low is your car and do you have trouble with scraping?

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,054 Posts
2.5" lowered, no issues anywhere in my town except the McDonald's entry. I can't go if I have anything more than just my girlfriend in the car.

Careful driving is key. I wouldn't raise it though, I like the look and feel of it lowered. The tires reach the fenders but don't tuck

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have mine at a 1.5 all around, if I didnt have a kit I wouldn't scrape my lip as much, but like Sabertooth said careful driving is key, and also trying to remember the bad spots

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts