Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on here for a minute. Just want to share my ride now that it's somewhat presentable. :biggrin: San Diego represent! Hope you enjoy. Gonna take it from beginning to present. Here we go:

Cont'd :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Looks Great. Did you replace your top? First pics top looks Gray and last pics top is Black. If so, the Black looks better.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like! Simple and clean! What are the future plans?!
Small things...tint, lighting, most of the major stuff is out of the way.

Looks Great. Did you replace your top? First pics top looks Gray and last pics top is Black. If so, the Black looks better.
Yeah, had to get rid of that FUGLY grey top..it was stained, ripped, pretty much shot. The previous owner did not take care of it at all. Looked good for about a year up till a couple of months ago. It deteriorated pretty quick. I'm lovin' the new black top tho'!! :bigthumb:

B.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
looking good....love the new top...was the old top grey from the start? hope that isn't what our tops look like after a few years

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Looks good bro. Did you have the dealer replace the top? I have thought about going with a black top when I do eventually replace mine so that the top will match the black car.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looking good....love the new top...was the old top grey from the start? hope that isn't what our tops look like after a few years
Looks good bro. Did you have the dealer replace the top? I have thought about going with a black top when I do eventually replace mine so that the top will match the black car.
Yes the original top is the grey colored one. Mine was REALLY faded, torn, and shot. The previous owner obviously let it go. Probably sat out in the sun and I'm in Cali.

I had a local shop replace the top and do the TSB. They were awesome. The STEALERship quoted be $3800!!! After shopping around, the shop I decided on only charged me $1000!!!! And the guy even gave me a ride home because I didn't have anyone to come pick me up..lol All Convertible Tops here in San Diego. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That hks exhaust is booombdaddy! Now I want one.
Tuned, tucked, slammed and rolled.
DHD2
I love it!! GO FOR IT!!
I like it! Nice!
Thanks Bro!!

Looks good dude! Black top and black wheels look way better--I like those wheels :)
Oh yeah!! I love my rims, glad I decided on these :biggrin: How was RRE?? Did you go? Who all went? I didn't know anything about it. What you guys do??

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dude! Don't know how I missed that one but Pedro approves!!!!

Hey your in San Diego, you should make next months Socal4g meet at my house...plans are in the works.
Hey Bro!! Yeah man, I just kinda got everything done recently. I want to meet all you guys. I know Will just got a new bike, haven't seen him on here for a minute. Please let me know what's up and when we are all going cruisin'!! lol:bigthumb:

B.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hey Bro!! Yeah man, I just kinda got everything done recently. I want to meet all you guys. I know Will just got a new bike, haven't seen him on here for a minute. Please let me know what's up and when we are all going cruisin'!! lol:bigthumb:

B.
That's what I'm say'n mannnnn! Haha. We need to hit a photo op destination so it's cruise and photo time- but i'll save the planning for the other forum.

·
North 4G Korea dissident
6,741 Posts
those new rims are... how can i say that without being rude...

FU**IN SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what brand / model are these? dont think you listed it? if they had them in silver / gunmetal, i'd rock them (if i ever bought new rims :D )

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
those new rims are... how can i say that without being rude...

FU**IN SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what brand / model are these? dont think you listed it? if they had them in silver / gunmetal, i'd rock them (if i ever bought new rims :D )
You Sir...can be rude ANYTIME you please...lol
They are MRR GT8 19 x 8.5, 35 Offset, wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 - 245/35/19. And they do come in Silver.....:bigthumb:

B.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts