Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the direction of a part number for the front blinker socket? Mitsubishi says it is no longer made. Auto zone can't find it. I will try to post a picture in the comments section. Thanks for all the help you have given me so far. It's awesome to be able to ask a question, as a noob and not get treated like an idiot.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,786 Posts
I'm not gonna say 100% this, but maybe this on Amazon

Dorman 645-118 Turn Signal Lamp Socket https://a.co/d/9LWq9KC

I don't think the sockets are proprietary, and you should be able to find a couple of styles of 3357/3457 bases that could work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can anyone point me in the direction of a part number for the front blinker socket? Mitsubishi says it is no longer made. Auto zone can't find it. I will try to post a picture in the comments section. Thanks for all the help you have given me so far. It's awesome to be able to ask a question, as a noob and not get treated like an idiot.
I'm not gonna say 100% this, but maybe this on Amazon

Dorman 645-118 Turn Signal Lamp Socket Dorman 645-118 Turn Signal Lamp Socket, Pigtails & Sockets - Amazon Canada

I don't think the sockets are proprietary, and you should be able to find a couple of styles of 3357/3457 bases that could work.
Thank you. I will check with my parts stores and see if they can match it with something. If nothing else, I will check with a salvage yard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts