Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ..don't blast me on this . cuz i do the search but dont get the answer so have to ask for help .. i got a 07 Gs it about 68K that got blowing hot air in to the car when everything is off and the vent setting is on the windshield .. A/C off Fan off ven to windshield but don't know why still got that hot air blowing in can some one help me please .....

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,281 Posts
Does it only do it when moving? If so:

Push the cabin air re-circulation button. That will probably fix it. Cars let the outside air blow into them unless you tell them not to, most of the time. The Eclipse is not outside that category

The air coming in will be warmed up if the temperature control is set anywhere beyond its lowest setting

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it only do it when moving? If so:

Push the cabin air re-circulation button. That will probably fix it. Cars let the outside air blow into them unless you tell them not to, most of the time. The Eclipse is not outside that category

The air coming in will be warmed up if the temperature control is set anywhere beyond its lowest setting
i'll will give it a try thanks for helping ..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yup mine does the same thing. I usually just hit the recirc button everytime i get in the car, fixes the problem. A bit annoying to do everytime though

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know i just wonder why it happen like that . it there anyway we can fix it ?? . im looking in to it to see why it happen and if there a way to fix i'll post it up if i find anything ,,

·
Registered
23 Posts
what I have done for mine just so it is not blowing on me is to turn the "vent option" (no idea what this is actually called) dial to the right for "defogger" so that the air hits the windows instead, that said, it is simply letting air in, it is a standard for cars, you just have to click the "recirculate" button if you don't want outside air.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If I try to push the recirculate button when the zone is in windshield nothing happens, I have to change the zone and the recirculation light will light up. I don't have to do it every time I get in the car, maybe try this way?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it not bad when in the winter but in the summer it suckk .... guess have to press that button on everytime in the summer then .. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts