Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The O.G.
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, disclaimer, the car is untuned for the most part and we have to finish the exhaust. I was learning to weld at the same time we were putting the exhaust together so there are a few leaks and I havn't decided on the mufflers that I want to throw in.

All the pulls were done from about 55mph start and just a nice slow roll into the throttle. There is one pull at about 1:30secs in the video that was from 60mph and i hit the breaks somewhere between 100-105 (kph because mph would be very illegal :wiggle:)

Thats about all I got for ya until I tune it, put in the new fuel pump and turn the boost up to 6-7psi. This is at 4psi with AFR's in low 10's.

Thanks to bemine_014 for the video.

·
Devil's Advocate
2,760 Posts
here we goo

·
The O.G.
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is bemine_014 in his car. my front lip is off the car too. going in for a cut and buff and new paint on the front and rear bumpers soon.

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
that is bemine_014 in his car. my front lip is off the car too. going in for a cut and buff and new paint on the front and rear bumpers soon.
ahhhhh i didn't realize u two lived close to each other... so do u have any recent vids from a roll? or will they come soon? im just curious...

·
&#9829;&#9827;J-Hu$tle&#9827;&#9824;
5,563 Posts

·
The O.G.
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
The O.G.
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
The O.G.
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hope you guys enjoy. I really hope to see more non bolt on cars running around.

I think bemine and Joe(pdiddy) are on the brink of building single turbos but I don't know yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.