Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to buy a front bottom grille mesh insert, preferably one that matches the stock mesh inserts on top.

Grille Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

(I bought the vehicle used, I’m going to fix the hood paint soon hehe)

Looking at pictures online, did the eclipse even come with a mesh cover for the bottom?

I am aware that there are aftermarket parts, but I would like to simply match the top style and not spend too much on some inserts. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m looking to buy a front bottom grille mesh insert, preferably one that matches the stock mesh inserts on top.

View attachment 103906

Looking at pictures online, did the eclipse even come with a mesh cover for the bottom?

I am aware that there are aftermarket parts, but I would like to simply match the top style and not spend too much on some inserts. Any help is appreciated

View attachment 103906

I ordered a mesh from here, Although it doesn't look stock, you can get it in black and they look really cool ^^ ill post pictures as soon as i get it installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered a mesh from here, Although it doesn't look stock, you can get it in black and they look really cool ^^ ill post pictures as soon as i get it installed.

Plant Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille

Got it installed and i think it looks pretty snazzy ^^
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts