Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
CF ----> Carbon Freak :)
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i finally decided to make a my own member's ride thread!!! I got a couple pics of when i first got my car and so on and so on...lol comments and suggestions welcomed..Enjoy
FIRST DAY...

TEIN H TECHS AND CF FENDERS INSTALLED...

ALL CF PARTS IN...

CF HOOD OFF...OEM BACK ON

AS OF TODAY....

INJEN CAI INSTALLED...

PHOTOSHOOT TODAY... LOL MY COUSIN'S PONTIAC G5 GT....

THE END

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
so thats what it looks like stock interior... huh... lol looks good man. the fenders still drive me nuts but its all good bro lol :bigthumb: and FUCK g5's... my friend has one and i cannot beat him. everyone says i should stomp him but i cant.. anyway going ot car looks good except that pic where the bumper is like an inch from the ground :sweat:

·
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so thats what it looks like stock interior... huh... lol looks good man. the fenders still drive me nuts but its all good bro lol :bigthumb: and FUCK g5's... my friend has one and i cannot beat him. everyone says i should stomp him but i cant.. anyway going ot car looks good except that pic where the bumper is like an inch from the ground :sweat:
lol thanks jeff... lol about g5's lol... his is clean though i like it!!! so u dont like the pics where the car is and inch frm the ground??:confused:

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
yeah. i dont get it. i slam it. i get him from rolls. digs.. just cant tag him. and yeah that worries me about lowering cause that will be me with the area i live in.

·
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah. i dont get it. i slam it. i get him from rolls. digs.. just cant tag him. and yeah that worries me about lowering cause that will be me with the area i live in.
LOL its just like that in my drive way... streets are pretty good over here.. i try to avoid those kinds of roads...lol.... n OT but i got a video of my cousin g5 take off... its pretty quick... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
LOL its just like that in my drive way... streets are pretty good over here.. i try to avoid those kinds of roads...lol.... n OT but i got a video of my cousin g5 take off... its pretty quick... :biggrin:
yeah.. little. fucking.. like. matchbox cars with a peppier engine.. and where do you see 444 lp?

Im truly sorry to hear that though man.

·
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah.. little. fucking.. like. matchbox cars with a peppier engine.. and where do you see 444 lp?

Im truly sorry to hear that though man.
its on my front bumper.. and Thanks man

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
he doesnt even have a gt. just a bone stock plain as day g5... :noplease: i hate those cars. i can stomp a dude in an SI (shitty driver) but i cant tag a g5... theres something wrong here

·
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dammm ur so low im also geting those side skirts, i hope i dont scrape with s techs though
i dont think im that low IMO.. go with the h techs if ur concern cuz i hear the s techs are way lower that the h techs.... its up to you and how good of a driver u are lol :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
so stay stock Aj.

LOL im kidding man.

·
JDMRIDE
2,022 Posts
+ driver and + passanger?? = scrape lol
WAY AHEAD OF U THIS IS WHY I BOUGHT THE SHIRT *NO FAT CHICKS CAR WILL SCRAPE* :sweat:

except for the part when my brother might drive the car n he weighs around 250 i told him he better F)(&*^& watch when he drives my car, im also making him drop down to 200-220

1 - 20 of 273 Posts