Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys and gals. I know there's many of you out there who want to boost your gs eclipses. So it looks like I'm going to take a jab at this parts manufacturing game.

To kick this off, I'm going to be producing a cheap, off the shelf turbo manifold option for those who can't afford the Unsupported Performance or FMS kits.

This manifold will be good for low hp builds, for the people who just want a turbo on their car. Probably good for the 200-300whp range. Anywhere above that and I would heavily suggest going to one of the other two companies.

This log style manifold will fit a t3 turbo and is designed to fit a 39mm Precision wastegate. This would be great for daily driver applications. Feel free to message me with any questions, and if you have any criticism or advice please share. I've already went through some revisions, and I don't mind making more as I want the product to be as high quality as possible for a low price. Thanks

Automotive design Rectangle Motor vehicle Wood Font

Gesture Font Auto part Metal Fashion accessory

Insect Font Snake Art Arthropod

· Registered
253 Posts
Interesting, I can't find where UP is making a turbo kit, I know they've confirmed they were in the works of it in November but didn't know it had reached the market. In you case, looks like a decent, simple design. It's pretty awesome so many people have started making parts for the 4G we went for a long time with only ACI and RRE (IIRC) making parts for us so thank you!

· Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
8,161 Posts
Interesting, I can't find where UP is making a turbo kit, I know they've confirmed they were in the works of it in November but didn't know it had reached the market. In you case, looks like a decent, simple design. It's pretty awesome so many people have started making parts for the 4G we went for a long time with only ACI and RRE (IIRC) making parts for us so thank you!
They haven't released it yet, but its supposed to be out "soon".

ACI also didn't make parts, but they're getting into the game

· TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really hoping these take off. If it goes well, I would really like to expand to other things as well. Exhausts, tubular parts, brackets, etc.

I'd love to get a full turbo kit going, but without a template car I won't be able to do that as of now.

Hoping to expand the garage/storage space this summer and maybe I'll pick up a roller to work on. Until then my other projects are taking up too much space haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts