Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
This may sound funny, but when Carvana delivered mine, I had never even driven an Eclipse before! :D
I never did either they’re nice I wanted it for the front wheel drive,power, and price I feel a lot more confident messing around in the sticks. It’s really an awesome beginner level sport car. I might get an se gs next I’m not switching platforms for a while. And hopefully I’ll find a dsm turbo or an evo around the north east one day… maybe we can keep the Mitsubishi flame burning till they finally sell us a sport car again… we need to keep gassers alive. People don’t seem to care about privacy anymore but gassers are your horse 🐎. Your electric car will become your prison.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,845 Posts
I never did either they’re nice I wanted it for the front wheel drive,power, and price I feel a lot more confident messing around in the sticks. It’s really an awesome beginner level sport car. I might get an se gs next I’m not switching platforms for a while. And hopefully I’ll find a dsm turbo or an evo around the north east one day… maybe we can keep the Mitsubishi flame burning till they finally sell us a sport car again… we need to keep gassers alive. People don’t seem to care about privacy anymore but gassers are your horse 🐎. Your electric car will become your prison.
Over the air updates and control of MY car are something I don't like or support in any way. I even removed the sirius radio module from my GS, and that's just GPS access, not full car control access...I hate seeing all those stories about Tesla overstepping and adjusting peoples' cars after purchase. That's definitely one of the scummiest things a car company can do

21 - 25 of 25 Posts