Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one that lowered their car using these?? would they be something needed or does the wheel not camber out to much when its lowered?

·
What Drives You?
9,369 Posts
If you already do scrape then techically you're scraping like a mother, mommy of one :D

:runaway:

·
What Drives You?
9,369 Posts
Anytime for the club hawtties ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
i havent had an alignement yet either, waiting for the springs to settle (meagen) from what ive been reading and just by looking at it the back only needs it. looks kinda odd with the top of the tire inside from the body of the car so much

·
What Drives You?
9,369 Posts
good thought, and I haven't seen anyone mention it, but how off-camber do the rears get with a drop? And without a camber kit for the front, do you folks bank from center at all?

Anyone?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
from what i have seen no one really looks cambered at all and i thin kits strange. but maybe its something to do with our stock suspension and what not

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
never heard of a camber kit? didnt get an alignment when you lowered the car? fucking nubbs! get that shit done. you could be wearing away the inside tread of your tire and then one day....boom. blowout.

·
Registered
585 Posts
If it's any consolation Tina, after looking at the pic you just posted.....you have a nice rear end.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts