Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 GT Eclipse, the original rear spoiler/wing/liftgate reflector is broken and I can not find exactly what it is called, and I can't find any replacement parts on the parts sites..

Here is a picture of the part I am talking about :

Can anyone tell me exactly what it is called and where I can buy a replacement?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2006 GT Eclipse, the original rear spoiler/wing/liftgate reflector is broken and I can not find exactly what it is called, and I can't find any replacement parts on the parts sites..

Here is a picture of the part I am talking about :

Can anyone tell me exactly what it is called and where I can buy a replacement?
It is called a spoiler 3rd brake light on ebay for about 100.00 dollars. I have the same issue. It is so hard finding parts. I am looking for sunroof track parts and the dealer says I have to buy the whole thing for about 1100.00 this sucks

·
2,691 Posts
It is called a spoiler 3rd brake light on ebay for about 100.00 dollars. I have the same issue. It is so hard finding parts. I am looking for sunroof track parts and the dealer says I have to buy the whole thing for about 1100.00 this sucks
This is one thing I despise about Mitsu compared to Subaru

hard to order parts directly from a dealer or search through a nicely organized official parts website

and they discontinued a ton of parts already

I can hop on parts.Subaru.com for my 02 WRX and search through the official parts website with diagrams, part numbers, prices, and order parts directly from a local dealer and even pay to have them shipped to me if I don’t wanna go there for pickup directly, and tons of parts are available for it and aren’t discontinued

not so with Mitsubishi

·
Registered
17 Posts
I do understand the is the hardest car to find parts for and it drives me nuts. I am going to try and see if I can get ahold of a factory and see what I can do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts