Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Brandon and also my son Zavier. I just purchased an 07 GS for his graduation present from a long time friend of mine. It's his second car as his first car was an 06 Corolla.
07 GS auto Satin Meisei Gray Pearl with aero package
DC air intake
18x 8.5 Klutch slc1 wheels
Lowered on Eibach springs

It has new timing belt, water pump, starter, alternator, from wheel bearings. it's set up from nitrous, but we won't be using it that as this car has to be reliable to get him to and from college. When i post, i'll say this is Dad, but he will come on and ask questions as he is 18 years old and going to auto mechanic school and will be in the Mopar Program. Ill post pics and vids of the car soon!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already threatened him lol... nah he has seen how I have taken care of all the cars I had in the past. He wants to take a crack at my veloster turbo in the performance and looks department lol... and of course the c5z lol. We both are looking forward to gaining more info about the 4g gs and thank you

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,054 Posts
I played with it. So, are you going for modifications, or just maintenance side? Certain mods won't do it any harm for reliability. Others may. Eg, I'm sure you can guess which side a 200 wet shot of nitrous falls on. Others are more gray area. But one absolutely proven one is a tune. It'll add fuel economy and power

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For right now, it’s mainly to get him to college and back. We decided to leave it alone... maybe a header later and tune... thank u for fixing the avatar!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts