Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEEN A DSM FAN MY WHOLE LIFE STARTED WITH A 99 GSX ECLIPSE.
MY NAME IS ZAYA ALBERT
CAME BACK INTO THIS LOVELY WORLD AGAIN WITH A 2007 ECLIPSE GT.
IM FROM THE MIDWEST LOOKING TO MEET OTHER MITSU FANATICS OUT THERE. CAR IS BONE STOCK NOW WORKING ON A CUSTOM SUPERCHARGER KIT PRIOR TO THE EXTERIOR.

BARE WITH ME WHILE IM LEARNING ABOUT THE 4G ECLIPSE ALOT TO CATCH UP ON. PLEASURE MEETING YOU ALL.
:pokepwnt:

·
I love To Drift
7,505 Posts
Welcome to the club.
Nice to see another member from Illinois . I'm by Peoria , but u know a few members are up your way.
If you ever have any questions or need anything feel free to pm me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
540 Posts
WWTC!!! Im always happy to see local members. Im from Palatine, like 20 mins away from you (Not 7 hours away, :lmfao:) So if you ever need anything, shoot me a pm. There isn't going to be too many meets soon, because its getting cold out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WWTC!!! Im always happy to see local members. Im from Palatine, like 20 mins away from you (Not 7 hours away, :lmfao:) So if you ever need anything, shoot me a pm. There isn't going to be too many meets soon, because its getting cold out.
Thanks bud, shoot me a request on facebook search Zaya Alb.

·
NecK BreaKeR
125 Posts
WTTC, a fellow midwest member! Im from STL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats great to see some fanatics from the midwest, well winter is closing in and start putting some work into the car. Got the cosmetics starting on the end of this month blacking out a few things windows, wheels, black head light and taillights.

December mods:
Lowering suspension
double din navigation conversion
cold air intake

2014 mods
dual exhaust conversion possible(low priority) or might do just a single to keep most of the power.
Chipping the car

best of all custom supercharger kit. :) i will absolutely keep you guys posted with pics and all that fun stuff.
Also start working on so maintnance work directions when those situations do come up.
Pm me whenever thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Welcome to the group :)

sent from Autoguide Free because tapatalk was dropped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts