Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
19D/11B
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's still tuning for these cars? I have a Hackish/Fastworks tune from back in like 2013, however it never satisfactorily dealt with my RRE headers throwing codes for the downstream O2 sensors. I'd be more than willing to pay a tuner who can remove the P0157 and P0137 downstream O2 sensor codes from my car, Stayer? Hackish? Someone else? Who's tuning these things nowadays?

·
1,969 Posts
Mine has cat efficiency set to 100%
That's a different thing, and I believe to get that to actually be functional, it must be enabled back end
I asked Hackish to do that for me and he gave me the tune and that 100% is the only thing I can see from the definition on fast works myself but yeah something could be enabled on the back end

·
Basically Stock
5,674 Posts
Yes. It used to be an issue with Fastworks, as there are so many different ECU used for the 4G. Basically every year it changed, both for the auto and the manual. Making for roughly 10-12 different ECU if they kept the theme going.

There's a lot of backend stuff on the server side for Fastworks, and I constantly run into issues related to that. But, it's getting smoother as time goes and development continues. Fastworks is in an unfinished state, constantly growing

·
1,969 Posts
Yes. It used to be an issue with Fastworks, as there are so many different ECU used for the 4G. Basically every year it changed, both for the auto and the manual. Making for roughly 10-12 different ECU if they kept the theme going.

There's a lot of backend stuff on the server side for Fastworks, and I constantly run into issues related to that. But, it's getting smoother as time goes and development continues. Fastworks is in an unfinished state, constantly growing
When I check for updates there’s never anyway, and the licensing internet connection for initial setup was annoying unlike ECUFlash on my WRX

·
Basically Stock
5,674 Posts
I don't remember there being anything more than logging in, and clicking 2 things in the dropdown menu.

Also, which version do you have of Fastworks? The updates are updated templates, not updated Fastworks program. 16705 is the latest as far as I know.

But, any updates to your templates are done server side. Eg, if you want launch control added, Michael/Alex add it on their end

·
1,969 Posts
I don't remember there being anything more than logging in, and clicking 2 things in the dropdown menu.

Also, which version do you have of Fastworks? The updates are updated templates, not updated Fastworks program. 16705 is the latest as far as I know.

But, any updates to your templates are done server side. Eg, if you want launch control added, Michael/Alex add it on their end
I’d have to check on my laptop later

I have a 06 GS Auto so that limits things like launch control having an auto

1 - 9 of 9 Posts