Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello comrades! Am to show for you my cock screen modification. Installed is a computer for to communicate basic operating parameters of the vehicle ECU, control anti 'light detection of speed' infrared laser array, and operate as interface for creamy music. (Link in description)

With USB cable, we can inject phone into feel-screen display (android auto). This allows monitoring of GPS navigation, spotify playback, blood glucose levels, and phone calls from babushka. That is all.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So does it pull MUT III parameter live data or not?
It's running a capable version of linux. I've not heard of that interface, but you can connect it to elm327 or a tactrix openport with a lot of configuring and programming.

I can also add as many sensors, cameras, and electronics as I can buy, so you could get trans temps and some others added.

·
2,301 Posts
Trans temp is already a sensor in the automatic trans, you just need to be able to pull the enhanced live data from the PCM/ECU
MUT III protocol
My Autel DiagLink MD808 All system pulls this data

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trans temp is already a sensor in the automatic trans, you just need to be able to pull the enhanced live data from the PCM/ECU
MUT III protocol
My Autel DiagLink MD808 All system pulls this data
I'm thinking it would work, as long as you can connect one of the MUT 3 supported scanners to a windows or linux machine with the same functionality.

Ship me your scanner and I will let you know ASAP lol

·
2,301 Posts
I'm thinking it would work, as long as you can connect one of the MUT 3 supported scanners to a windows or linux machine with the same functionality.

Ship me your scanner and I will let you know ASAP lol
When I say MUT 3 I’m just talking about the OEM Mitsu protocol for the enhanced live data that goes above and beyond the generic OBD2 protocol

Fastworks live datalogger can access it, Autel and various aftermarket scan tools, maybe even EvoScan or RomRaider idk

if you’re gonna have a screen mounted, my point is that all the good data actually worth having displayed is the enhanced OEM protocol live data protocol parameters; there’s practically nothing in the generic OBD2 live data that you need to have displayed constantly or is remotely interesting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts