Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've got a new toy in the house and it can make stickers. Here's a quick test run. What's the interest like for these being sold? What's a Club4g sticker worth, shipped within continental USA/Canada? There's no crazy customs paperwork on something like this, so I wouldn't mind mailing them out.

·
Super Moderator
355 Posts
I'd love a few. Just making sure, the middles of the B, 4, O and R are removable, yes? My uncle has done vinyl signs for a looong time but despite the countless times attempting to get him to make me some stickers, he refuses so I'm forced to buy from somewhere else.

·
Registered
2008 Eclipse GT
17 Posts
What would you recommend for a rave red car? I was thinking basic white. Also, what size are they? Thanks.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got the material today. I can do various sizes, but I'm thinking about 8" long. Maybe 10". Luckily it's as easy as click and drag to re-scale it in the software. I'll have to cut out a few test sizes first to see what looks right anyway. I'll probably do 6 8 and 10 to see

·
Registered
2008 Eclipse GT
17 Posts
I just got the material today. I can do various sizes, but I'm thinking about 8" long. Maybe 10". Luckily it's as easy as click and drag to re-scale it in the software. I'll have to cut out a few test sizes first to see what looks right anyway. I'll probably do 6 8 and 10 to see
Let me know how they turn out please.

Thanks.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here we go. The test run.

Peel the white back off, and place the sticker on. Press on the black vinyl areas with a card, such as a credit card/gift card/whatever. Something hard and plastic to press the adhesive onto the surface.

Carefully peel back the transfer tape

Enjoy your new Club4G Sticker!

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The sale thread

1 - 15 of 15 Posts