Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have not gotten Mine on yet, there down in my tool box and car is parked for winter, thing prob wing windows behind the mirrors, being I am debadging I dont want them on the body. kinda defeats debadge in my eyes, unless I go with center or rear bumper

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just ordered me a pair in chrome! :) Hopefully other 4g'ers in my area will see the URL and visit/join our family! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
if only they had a pittsburgh skyline (the most beautiful skyline in all the land).... i guess the east coast decal will have to do haha. Looks awesome all around

·
Mr. Offensive
6,708 Posts
They will work with you. I got a custom one. I'm back and forth from NC and DC all the time so i had them make a custom one from me with the DC skyline (Which they didnt previously have) and some palm trees. So i'm confident they can get you what you want

·
Registered
50 Posts
They will work with you. I got a custom one. I'm back and forth from NC and DC all the time so i had them make a custom one from me with the DC skyline (Which they didnt previously have) and some palm trees. So i'm confident they can get you what you want
So who would I contact to make a Pittsburgh one?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is the site to buy decals down or...
I was about to order one and I can't get the page up ._.

·
226 Posts
kinda old thread but...

might be a conflict of interest here as someone is already selling shirts... unless it's only for "private" use? :)
I'd totally rock a shirt who is selling???

·
226 Posts
I bought some!!!

·
226 Posts
They were like $8 I think, it's been awhile since I bought one. There's bunch of different types too

41 - 60 of 81 Posts