Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  krisha 
#1 · (Edited)
Im getting a new clutch, i realized the hard way that ACT doesnt make clutches for the 3.8. Ordered one from summit racing and it didnt fit. I think i want the one CM is offering but im not sure, can you guys gimme some help here? Oh and I got the Fidanza Flywheel on the way so I need one that will work with it without it vibrating all over the place. Any help would be appreciated, I need to get this part ordered so i can get my baby back!

#4 ·
thanks guys. I am definitely on the bandwagon for more aftermarket parts for 4g's. I had no idea that a clutch would be so hard to find for god sakes. The guys at summit racing told me their supplier didnt make aftermarket parts for my car because not that many people drive the V6 4G Eclipse. So guys do you think hes right? Cause i think thats some bull****

#6 ·
yeah man, there are some good ones on autocityimport.com. they are all CM and the higher stage ones will probably 'clatter' on you - but so what? they deliver as far as performance - or have for me anyway. I have the FX400. the feel is awesome - you can barely even tell as far as tension, the performance is spot on, the only issue is the clatter. some care, some don't. good luck.

#10 ·
Welp my car is offically down not. Tranny is shot. It's on the shop now so I'ma go a diff route than clutc masters proly.

#12 · (Edited)
Ok im officially confused. Talked to Spec and they said that they were unsure if their clutch system would work with the Fidanza Flywheel. I also talked to CM and they said that their clutch system for the 3.8 would only work with the CM flywheel. I know some of you have used a Fidanza flywheel with the CM clutch so whats the problem here?? Should I just send the flywheel back and get the CM package with the flywheel?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.