Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking meet fellow 4G's in Colorado. I live in Greeley and go racing downtown every Sunday night but would like to go for cruises. Is there anyone else in this area that wants to neet and cruise?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live up in Idaho. Maybe we could get some of the more North West people to meet up so we don't have to drive clear across the country!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I live in Colorado Springs and own a 4G. Looking for other 4G owners to cruise with

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I'm working on getting a new clutch in my car after that she will run like new mines only the gs but looks and sounds good...I'd be down to cruise in the springs to so keep me in mind gtmonster

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you down to cruise man it prob be only me and you lol. I never see any 4Gs down here unless it's some kid in his moms car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm down to drive n meet up to cruise. let me know when and where to meet
Where you live? I wanna get a lot of 4Gs in the Colorado springs denver area and get something going. A meet or a cruise

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
alright sounds good man. looks like we possibly have 3 members. hopefully we can get some more of us. ill put your number in my phone. Aurora isnt far from springs at all. Maybe 50 min away

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Where you live? I wanna get a lot of 4Gs in the Colorado springs denver area and get something going. A meet or a cruise

I live in Sioux falls south Dakota but I love road trips and I love driving my sexy 4g. bit ya shoot me a text 605-413-9068. id love to cruise with more 4gs. lemme know whts up

·
Registered
124 Posts
yes, I'm that guy who is resurrecting an old thread. Live in Aurora now, and I know another member who lives in Thorton. Don't know if he is still on here or not. Maybe a spring time meet?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm in Colorado Springs and down for a meet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
ah the springs. I'm down there every once in awhile to see friends. Maybe after I get my new hood in we could meet up down there

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yeah that be cool. Been looking for some other local 4gs

1 - 20 of 78 Posts