61 - 80 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
im excited!

·
Registered
379 Posts
great job man, awesome list! i know not many people ever do it, but you could add RPW cams to the list, they do cams for the 4g69... i think i may have heard that delta cams will regrind ours as well? unless that was for the gt...

PS: a wing isnt a performance mod lol :p at least not for a FWD car that tops out at 135...

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Led light upgrades
http://stores.ebay.ca/Quebec-Light-Source

Fellow 4G Quedec sells these
Thanks bro, can't forget to put those, he helped me out on my LEDS haha!

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market to search for gt throttle bodies off salvage yards. On that note, anything you can get from a crashed car can come from here.

Additionally, 4g63 pistons with 87mm bore work for us too.
Awesome dude!! Will add this asap!

this is for the GT....we dont get one to my knowledge
I thought so too, but summit racing told us specifically this was for the GS, may need to look into it more, I'll list it as a "maybe". Thanks tho dude.

This shall be added!

great job man, awesome list! i know not many people ever do it, but you could add RPW cams to the list, they do cams for the 4g69... i think i may have heard that delta cams will regrind ours as well? unless that was for the gt...

PS: a wing isnt a performance mod lol :p at least not for a FWD car that tops out at 135...
thanks dawg, and shit!! What was I even thinking typing this??? :noplease: I'll move it to the proper section lol.

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Added a "Useful How To's/Threads" section in the OP. Figure putting links to important and helpful info in one place would really help. Feel free to inform me of threads that people could greatly benefit from on here.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I seen something similar to this in the GT section. I noticed we don't have one and even though a lot can apply from that thread to our cars also, we need a "go-to" thread for all members w/ a GS to come to for ideas on what to do with their ride next. This could also help prevent a lot of "I'm new what mods should I do" threads. I will update this thread constantly and would love for members to chime in and help make this perfect. These may not be the best prices but they are the upgrades themselves.

Nice job-- CHOP:bigthumb:

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
NP always looking for things lol. Oh I have one of thses in my car thought someone may like it, I get compliments on it and it just a lighter lol

18mm BLUE LED CIGARETTE LIGHTER 12V CAR CHARGER OUTPUT MITSUBISHI 3000GT ECLIPSE | eBay
Hey man I'd like one of those in my car, it looks pretty good Im going to add it for sure

I seen something similar to this in the GT section. I noticed we don't have one and even though a lot can apply from that thread to our cars also, we need a "go-to" thread for all members w/ a GS to come to for ideas on what to do with their ride next. This could also help prevent a lot of "I'm new what mods should I do" threads. I will update this thread constantly and would love for members to chime in and help make this perfect. These may not be the best prices but they are the upgrades themselves.

Nice job-- CHOP:bigthumb:
Thanks CHOP :wub: no :ghey: ahaha

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
You're right bro, I missed these, and thanks man :) It took me a long time making this thread.
:woohoo:
Dude you are killing it!! I'm gonna have to rep you twice hahaha :bigthumb:

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
happy to c this list being compiled...will love to spam this link to the noobs wondering wat to mod first :p
hahahahahahahaha :bigthumb: feel free my friend. A lot of work has been done to this thread already. I've seen it put into action in "Newb threads" a couple times already. It'll definitely help a lot of people and prevent quite a few headaches. :woohoo::ndance:

61 - 80 of 141 Posts