Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't see this anywhere, but out of curiosity, what do 4g eclipses usually run in your area? I'll start, just got mine in a private party deal. Its an automatic 5spd, fully loaded with 108k miles. I'm all in a little over 6k for 2006 Eclipse Gt, includes timing belt/water pump change, tires, wheels, and tint.

·
STAY FROSTY
101 Posts
$8995 not including t/t/l in Minnesota. Purchased in February, 2014. 07 GT premium auto with 78k. Timing belt/water pump/etc. done 500 miles before buying it. Brand new brakes all around along with 2 new front tires.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses everyone, I think this could help a lot of potential members who are looking to get into a shiny used 4g :) and aren't sure what's a good deal or price!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got my baby from a friend who's a mechanic. He owned the car for a year and bought it from one of his clients. Car has had three owners including me. Was 7000 talked him into 6100. She just hit 108k miles! Still running strong:)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I paid 16k flat minus my $8500 trade in and had them throw in a set of winter wheels. 2011 GT-P with 69k KM's .. so 35ish K miles

·
Registered
3 Posts
2009 GT I bought in 2010 with 8500 miles on it. Pretty close to having every option. $14500. On owner, she couldnt make the payments on it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha carmax usually runs a little high in my opinion, but there are a lot of different factors that go into a cars price.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well both of mine had no extra features; both were basic. In addition, I was able to talk both down on prices. The first one I had to do the timing belt soon after I bought it, and the spyder, which I have now, I need to replace the top in the spring.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahh, I think I got really lucky, was 4600 for a fully loaded gt but had to change wheels/tires and timing belt, so all in a little over 6k! Guy had to sell it real bad so I talked him way down.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought my 07 gs auto for 10,000 at a dealership with 49,000 miles earlier this year. Only 2 owners before me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On a related note, how do people feel kbb / nada value our cars? My opinion is that it hits a little too low, what has been your experience?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts