Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have mine for about 3 months already, 2006 GT Premium package or whatever. $7500, 59,000 miles. There was only 1 service record so I changed timing belt water pump and tensioners

·
Registered
146 Posts
bought mine about a year ago,.. I think lol
Im in Qatar, the car is 5 spd auto and was under warranty for 6 more months
with 23600 miles on it , bought it for 13700$ (2009 model)

·
Registered
134 Posts
06 GS 5 speed with 68,5XX miles. Paid $7k out the door cash. Not a bad deal I think.

As far as the values go, Mitsu isn't exactly the most reliable brand and that hurts their resale value.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
06 GS 5 speed with 68,5XX miles. Paid $7k out the door cash. Not a bad deal I think.

As far as the values go, Mitsu isn't exactly the most reliable brand and that hurts their resale value.
But I feel like the sexiness should compensate for it... :biggrin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
2008 GT Auto 68,000 miles, loaded

In Colorado Springs, I paid $9995. There is a 2007 GT Manual 55,000 miles, less optional equipment, for $10900. CarGurus.com was very helpful to compare similar cars from all over the state.

Richard

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Timing belt on it's prolly not done... And with taxes and fees, idk if it's that great of a deal, certainly pretty clean tho!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Timing belt on it's prolly not done... And with taxes and fees, idk if it's that great of a deal, certainly pretty clean tho!
Yea idk if my timing belt has been done or not. I assume not so that needs to be taken care of and my clutch is pretty much near its end too so I guess the cheap price I paid for it evens out lol. The previous owner took good care of the car but I think they might have drove it hard. 70k miles with a worn clutch means someone was riding it or racing it. Also the pedal stopper is missing and the clutch pedal is a little squeaky. Someone stomping shifts? lol

Other than that the car is in immaculate shape. Motor is smooth and clean and doesn't burn a drop of oil and revs freely to her content :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yea, it prolly evens out, I paid $4600 cash for my 06 gt auto, and thought I got a great deal, but I've put in about 2 more grand since, but she runs beautifully now:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yea idk if my timing belt has been done or not. I assume not so that needs to be taken care of and my clutch is pretty much near its end too so I guess the cheap price I paid for it evens out lol. The previous owner took good care of the car but I think they might have drove it hard. 70k miles with a worn clutch means someone was riding it or racing it. Also the pedal stopper is missing and the clutch pedal is a little squeaky. Someone stomping shifts? lol

Other than that the car is in immaculate shape. Motor is smooth and clean and doesn't burn a drop of oil and revs freely to her content :)
Oh btw, my previous post about the timing belt wasn't directed towards you but the $10900 07 gt.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts