Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone.

Wanted everyone to know that Boosted Fab (Boostedfabrication.com) you can now order custom Poly Engine mounts to replace the Hydraulic mount for both GS and GT. As well as the Trans mounts for the GS and GT. I'm running them both along with the Energy suspension Bushings on front and back and they made a world of a difference. Also hit him up on his IG @boostedfab and his FB Boosted Fabrication.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, do they offer poly trans mount for the a manual trans? Which would recommend on the hydraulic motor mount? The poly or solid?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if Boosted Fabrication has a trans mount for the manual trans as of yet. You can reach out to him and if not you can send him your stock one for him to replicate. The main difference between poly and solid is the amount of vibrations you're going to feel inside the car. Poly will take some of the vibration away, but not as much as the stock rubber. The solid on the other way is just as you imagine. You will be transferring all vibrations from the engine directly through the chassis of the car. Therefore it boils down to drivers preference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Everyone.

Wanted everyone to know that Boosted Fab (Boostedfabrication.com) you can now order custom Poly Engine mounts to replace the Hydraulic mount for both GS and GT. As well as the Trans mounts for the GS and GT. I'm running them both along with the Energy suspension Bushings on front and back and they made a world of a difference. Also hit him up on his IG @boostedfab and his FB Boosted Fabrication.
how is the vibration? can u still use the ingals torque dampener (stiffy)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts