Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1291 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up guys? Im bored so i figure id make a ride thread since it seems you all have one haha, i know my mod list isnt the greatest. but its a work in progress to say the least :D! I love her. only my second car but the best ive ever rode/ drove as well. Its a 2008 GS, Auto (sadly) and is obviously Satin Mesiai. (thank you Kevin!) Mods are as follows:

Engine: RRE Headers, RRE Pulley kit, Intake Manifold Gasket (awaiting install) Throttle body Bypass, TB Spacer,GT TB, Fujita Intake, ZEX 82021 Wet Kit, Universal Oil Catch Can, AEM FiC/ BrianJs harness

Exterior: Projector Headlights [8k HIDs], Black LED Tail Lights, Ralliart Eyelids, Underbody LED's, Grill LED's, LED Brake Emblem, 30% window tint, Josh Miktarian Decal (RIP), DRL Delete, Debadged, Custom Pentagram Decal (Kudos to Glenn), Black Vinyl Roof Kit, Redline Tuning Hood Struts.

Exhaust: GT RRE muffler

Interior: Black painted plastics, LEDs, Kenwood KDC- X494 Excelon Headunit, Kenwood KAC-7204 amp, Kenwood KFC-6993ps & KFC-1693ps speakers and 12" Infinity Subs, Pillar Gauge pod with AEM (wideband) Gauge, Glowshift Nitrous pressure Gauge, Glowshift Fuel Pressure gauge, LED Emblems for Headrests and inverted cross rearview accent ;)

Rims/Tires: Enkei Imola 18x8 wrapped in Kuhmo ecsta SPT xl 235/45ZR

Suspension: Tanabe Strut Tower bar, Progress Lowering springs, Eibach Rear Sway bar

Upcoming/ In Process Mods:OEM Fog lights
***********PIC WHORE****************

shes coming along :) have a hand full of things to do to her and im like. done.

Thanks for the read guys

-Daxenth-

·
Scrape Artist
7,354 Posts
nice man looking good so far

Reactions: PearlGreenNMean

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you man :) shes coming right along. needs more under the hood at the moment. gotta prepare for the laughing gas

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
damn dude - very VERY nice. way better than I even pictured and she was already nice in my head....
man once you get the nitrous in there make sure to post some more - that one guy joeyjoey I think did a BADASS stealth install where he had the shit hidden back in his trunk - like inside the plastic lining on the inside - so you couldn't see it at all w/ out removing a panel or something

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you muscles and Joey im just another grayish Gs on the road :p but yeah i was thinking of that or the spare tire. but yeah i need to mod a bit more before the nos. im healing after the price but it should be worth it :runaway: now im bargin hunting. looking for used. etc. also looking for what else i need for a larger shot. and i post alot as is! haha my ppd is like 15 or something :) love this fuckin site lol

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah... yeah... i am.. haha if im not on here im in class or at work. or modding but yeah lol

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you don and yes sir. yes i have :) its killing my wallet but its so damn fun

·
Gots me a sooby
5,908 Posts
Keep at it sir!

Reactions: PearlGreenNMean

·
All Black Everything
314 Posts
Very nice man!

You already know you've helped me out with my start to modding. I'm right there with you in terms of lowering, I might just keep it stock. Not that big of a deal to me, lol.

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice man!

You already know you've helped me out with my start to modding. I'm right there with you in terms of lowering, I might just keep it stock. Not that big of a deal to me, lol.
yeah ohio roads suck a fat one...

and thank you guys! appreciate the comments! and im gonna keep at it. no doubt ;)

·
Gots me a sooby
5,908 Posts
how dare you try to steal my GS-N title, ill stab you

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:mecry: you were black guy with nawzz and now your stock STOP TORMENTING MEEEEE

lol :p

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
keith when you said gs-n i giggled a bit...cause youre black...:]

anyway dax looks really good! just make sure to pay attention to detail like the amp wires and led bar in trunk, clean it up a tad and it'll look like pure sex. and i believe the color youre looking to spell is satin MEISAI.

now, i must say. LOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! i have all the perfect parts for sale for you....2 sets of springs and a cf bumper cover...all for cheap...so eh eh pm me and i'll hook it up.

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
lmao i never realized that.... and idk how else to hide the wires. unless i get longer ones i can run them through the carpet then. and same with the Led bar i suppose. i tucked it in more (not in those pics) so it goes straight into the seat and is hidden from there. as of now i have about 4 in of that wire and a foot of sub cables showing and everything else is hid. ill take better pics after i strip my center console and wash her tomorrow. :) and you know ive been thinking of taking her to the track and a lower center of gravity and less wind resistance might help a bit on the time.... but she is a daily driver... and im gonna ralli the front bro :/ sorry man. but that is a good deal. if i was sticking to the cf theme i woulda grabbed it from you already

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
i'd say relocate the amp to behind the box and run the wires under the box/carpet.

1 - 20 of 1291 Posts