Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks bro!!! If everything goes right it will be twin charged by this weekend....And this time, I don't have a toaster to take pictures with so there will be tons of picture's of every step!

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
OK....I have the RIPP supercharger... this thing should be ready by Monday, Tuesday if there is any problems (don't worry im taking ton's of pictures) Twincharged here we come baby!

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Here are some pics before she gets a fresh knew body kit,tail lights,head lights, buying front racing slicks and lowering it more (thanks to king bee I have the nrg racing hub and wheel)..I know you think I'm crazy but I'm putting the nitrous back on just a wet 25 and installing a secondary valve for cryo freezing system to the intercooler!.....update DO NOT BEGIN THE HATE THIS IS A MOCK UP PIC (not in its final position).....I just wanted to see the turbo and the super together under one hood and I wanted you all to experience it with me! This car is 100% no BS, race/street legal even after I perform the exhaust modification with it coming out the front bumper.
It will be finished next Tuesday!

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Here are some pics before she gets a fresh knew body kit,tail lights,head lights, buying front racing slicks and lowering it more (thanks to king bee I have the nrg racing hub and wheel)..I know you think I'm crazy but I'm putting the nitrous back on just a wet 25 and installing a secondary valve for cryo freezing system to the intercooler!.....update DO NOT BEGIN THE HATE THIS IS A MOCK UP PIC (not in its final position).....I just wanted to see the turbo and the super together under one hood and I wanted you all to experience it with me! This car is 100% no BS, race/street legal even after I perform the exhaust modification with it coming out the front bumper.
It will be finished next Tuesday!
Shit, all is looking good fam. I cant wait to see the final product! Thats my next step is to start modding the engine, its just its still being leased and its under warranty.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
(UPDATE) I have been busting my [email protected]# and things are going good, I have been taking tons of work/build pics so i'll post them shortly....The kit I was sold from the old owner was missing many things, so sadly i'm a little disappointing either he had no idea they were missing or no mechanical experience not sure, not here to talk smack about anybody....Point is I have had all the part's made that I needed custom and I can turn it on tomorrow. I have the exhaust coming out just like my wrx open down pipe, Until I my appointment next Monday to have some piping done to run the exhaust out the front bumper (Yes I shoot flames) The racing slicks are going to need to wait until my shop gets my order in!

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
(update) The exhaust will be finished tomorrow (coming out the front bumper) I will post every build pic of every step once I finish the exhaust and bring the car to my house....Prepare for alot of pictures lol. I did have a few issue's which I will label in each picture but I got it all ironed out so the car is running great and healthy, I also ordered a pair a slicks from summit in case anyone want's to know here's the part number for the GS rims size: m&h racemaster drag racing slicks mhr 172, part #MNH-MHR172...I'm no tire nor rim guy so the guy helped me out and this is want we found will work without issue. the tires arrive on the 3rd next month, along with my spacers when I plan to change the front rims for two smaller front rims but wider for bigger slicks!

·
Registered
781 Posts
(update) The exhaust will be finished tomorrow (coming out the front bumper) I will post every build pic of every step once I finish the exhaust and bring the car to my house....Prepare for alot of pictures lol. I did have a few issue's which I will label in each picture but I got it all ironed out so the car is running great and healthy, I also ordered a pair a slicks from summit in case anyone want's to know here's the part number for the GS rims size: m&h racemaster drag racing slicks mhr 172, part #MNH-MHR172...I'm no tire nor rim guy so the guy helped me out and this is want we found will work without issue. the tires arrive on the 3rd next month, along with my spacers when I plan to change the front rims for two smaller front rims but wider for bigger slicks!
Cant wait bro

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Had a tragedy in the family(family member deathly ill): So I did not get to finish as fast as I planned but I'm not going to keep everyone in the dark any longer im going to post a few pics of the progress ENJOY!!! I'll be doing my exhaust Tuesday on my day off since I have alot of work around here!

Attachments

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
a few other pics of the car plus the old setup...I plan on having all the pipes powder coated when I finish the twincharged setup but I haven't decided on the color yet..... black or silver?

Attachments

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
(Update) I'm at the shop making the y pipe and ill be driving this beast home today....Yes the pictures will come too and best of all i'll do a few pull videos and a 0-60 with my go-pro...tune in =)

·
Registered
781 Posts
(Update) I'm at the shop making the y pipe and ill be driving this beast home today....Yes the pictures will come too and best of all i'll do a few pull videos and a 0-60 with my go-pro...tune in =)
Oh shit badass man, I envy your dedication and patience, keep it up brah!

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
(Update) So the worst has happened my family member has gone to a better place, in terms meaning it has slowed my build down, I haven't stopped I have been comforting my wife threw all her grief and my own. On the upside I have still have a few small things to do with the exhaust! I'm also still waiting for my dang hks ssqv v4 to get to me friday,so i'll be running two bov's! Once again I'm sorry for the delay in my build.....Didn't get the chance to put them on like I said I was going to but here they are!

Attachments

·
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Don't be sorry, David. Take as much time as you need. This is just a hobby, but family comes first.
Thanks you guys, really those words nearly brought tears to my eye's (honestly)
For are Family racing is life that's why he was so important to us!!! Aside from the sadness...I'm having my photo guy ready as soon as the builds done and the new body kit is on and painted (blackout v2 body kit) so I give you guy's my word I'll have it done and all the pictures uploaded from build beginning to end and the photo op pics by this upcoming Monday latest Tuesday night thanks again guys.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts