Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welp, I've been meaning to make one for awhile so here's my Eclipse. So far mods are DC Sport cai, oil catch can, eye lids, led tails, debadged, cf dash, cf door handles, lower mesh grill, custom fogs+switch, ipod adapter, strut bar, 9000k headlights, 35% tint sides, 20% back, blacked out spoiler, blue led footwall lights, black stockers, painted engine bay parts. Future mods on down the road is oem spoiler, konig lightning rims, magnaflow muffler+tip, black headlights, rre underdrive pulley, and ralliart oil cap. Enjoy :) more pics to come!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far not feeling love at all from the 4g community on my car :/ figured atleast one person would say somethin ha. Kinda depressing, I'm sure everybody is thinking it's just like every other "blacked out" eclipse but still.
I take pride in my car, its pretty cool I think

new decal

·
2,975 Posts
Looking good man. I really like the yellow calipers on a blacked out eclipse. I see in your first post you say you have cf door handles. Did you wrap them, if so post some pics of those.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good man. I really like the yellow calipers on a blacked out eclipse. I see in your first post you say you have cf door handles. Did you wrap them, if so post some pics of those.
I did, funny thing is I had pics of them on my computer that I deleted the other day bc I didn't figure I'd need them anymore and actually today I took off my cf wrap bc I got tired of the look ha so I do not have pictures any more man. But if you are interested and want to do it yourself you can pm me and I can help you or what not. It was fairly easy

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
car is coming along good, keep it up! Love how the yellow on the brakes look

Thank you, I have yellow fog light tint on the way and also a yellow engine bay scheme I have come up with, I will post pics soon!

Sent from BlackBerry 9700 on Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 204 Posts