Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dc sport cai
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like to trade for gt throttle body or possibly sell its brand new in box it has DVD Bluetooth hands free iPod connect if u buy the pice for it back up cam can be add it as the port for it it also as a remote all touch screen but I'd like to trade for a gt throttle body because u have to buy a bezel and its gonna cost more to install then I thought just pm me

Attachments

·
Scrape Artist
7,354 Posts
Tim, please provide proper proof of ownerhsip. If not, ill be forced to closed the thread by this time tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Yeah that install kit can be found on Ebay. I just put in a JVC double DIN and think I paid $27 for mine shipped. If you don't have the RF system then it should be pretty easy to install.

·
Night Ryder
185 Posts
MDixon23 off subject but your post raised my eyebrow( like the rock wwe lol) but seriously so is a bad thing to have the RF system because i been thinking about getting a dvd player when i file my taxes..i figured a dvd with the RF system would sound amazing am i wrong

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
MDixon23 off subject but your post raised my eyebrow( like the rock wwe lol) but seriously so is a bad thing to have the RF system because i been thinking about getting a dvd player when i file my taxes..i figured a dvd with the RF system would sound amazing am i wrong
No it sounds good but it's more expensive for the install. You have to buy the Mito-01 amp integration harness and make sure your new head unit has 2 sets of RCA outputs for it to work correctly. Then if you have the steering wheel controls and you want to keep them you will need the ASWC interface too. I managed to find the Mito-01 for $65 and the steering wheel integration kit for $47. Then the install kit was only $27. It's just a bit cheaper to install when you don't have the RF system is all.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
That's better lol, but how much did you buy it for???
Found the head unit on Amazon for $233 it was discounted pretty deep because it is a discontinued 2012 model. So after you throw in everything needed to install it cost me about $375.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
No it sounds good but it's more expensive for the install. You have to buy the Mito-01 amp integration harness and make sure your new head unit has 2 sets of RCA outputs for it to work correctly. Then if you have the steering wheel controls and you want to keep them you will need the ASWC interface too. I managed to find the Mito-01 for $65 and the steering wheel integration kit for $47. Then the install kit was only $27. It's just a bit cheaper to install when you don't have the RF system is all.
How do I search for the steering wheel integration kit? That double din makes a huge difference man, looks really sharp

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
U have to make sure the DD supports it first then go to cruchfild.com and put in ur car then it will be listed under instal stuff

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Mine listed on the box and description online that it supported SWC. It's not that hard to hook up you just have to splice into the wire in the radio harness. Then you have to hook up a power wire a ground and then splice into the wires on pin 22 and pin 11 of the car harness. The SWC I bought had an auto detect feature so I didn't even have to program it.

·
Dc sport cai
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I need to repost on this sorry guys I 4 got too put my ownership paper on the pic and add more pics but yea for the rf you have to have this box for the anti teft and wheel controls it was gonna cost like 455 to install plus gonna sell the car too

·
Party naked!
86 Posts
Night Ryder, be like me and just replace the whole system! Sounds 100 times better and I could tell you how to do it. sorry to go off topic

1 - 20 of 22 Posts