Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fresh n Clean is how I B
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is an accessory for the bottom part of the door panel trim. It is a really great piece, BRAND NEW NEVER USED, it still has the original backing to the sticky adhesion area. I originally bought it for my eclipse, but was moving when i bought it so I forgot about it and never installed it. Definitely adds some style and customization to the under door panel. Very shiny as you can see in the pictures, no scratches, dents, cuts, wear and tear, or dirt. Completely fresh and clean in its bubble wrapping, just took out of the bubble wrap for the first time to take the pictures. Asking $45 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR in the continental U.S.. Please pm me if interested and I will get back to you ASAP. In the picture of the eclipse, where the bottom door panel trim is and it says "eclipse", thats where these pieces go.

Attachments

·
Fresh n Clean is how I B
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP still available, first to present cash gets the item, no dibs. Payment will be through paypal.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
these look badass, but my door trim pieces are like yours, except mine are all plastic. and the eclipse part is raised so there is nowhere to put this on a flat surface :(

Free bump for some nice hardware.

·
Fresh n Clean is how I B
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these look badass, but my door trim pieces are like yours, except mine are all plastic. and the eclipse part is raised so there is nowhere to put this on a flat surface :(

Free bump for some nice hardware.
Yea i understand, thats not my car though, i found that pic online, i dnt have a 4g anymore which is why im selling it. But thanks for the free bump!:)

·
Fresh n Clean is how I B
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill look at my door sills tomorrow, if they will fit, i'll buy them.
Sounds good to me!

These aren't the kind that allow you to shine less through them right?
And no they are not, but if you wanted to do that you could easily cut out the eclipse wording and place led strips underneath it so that light could shine through it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts