Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

PSI Tuning Inc. (819) 778-7047 is pleased to announce availability of a reflash for the 4G Eclipse. This includes the 4 and 6 cylinder cars. There are many features available including the following:

Disabling some check engine lights
Adapting the control strategy to work with boost, includes rescaling the injector size and other settings.
Rev limiter changes
2 step "launch control"
Idle speed adjustment (for lumpy cams)
Fuel and timing table adjustments

The price for the NA reflash is $500USD including shipping the ECU back anywhere in North America.
Other options include cloning an ECU which copies the VIN and immobilizer data from your original to a separate ECU (same year and model) $125.00

Full NA and Turbo mapping - although for forced induction I generally need to have the car for a few days as it's not as simple as a close to stock tune.

The absolute best way to contact me is via email: [email protected]

-Michael

·
The thread killer...
3,153 Posts
so cloning means we don't have to send a ECU and youll change one that you have to match ours, reflash it and send it to use for $650 + shipping?

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Micheal, do you have a tune for a boosted 4G69 motor. Inknow you've done a few ralliart turbos. Would those reglashes work on the eclipse 4 cylinder and what would be needed to make it work?

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
No you'd have to buy the second ECU just to avoid downtime the only real reason I can think of...or if you want to go through a shit load of work to steal someones car...

·
Not Your Friendo
1,458 Posts
Without my original, you cant really clone the ecu right? I mean the vin and stuff wont work?

On another note, time to save up to get this during summer.

·
Eclipse MR
9,144 Posts
I'm going to link and sticky this in the tuning thread.

·
Registered
669 Posts
i got a 4g69 turbo... can you make it work at 10 psi?
would it still be 500 if i would only want the 2step, gov removed, and rev limiter increased?
btw is it a good idea to increase the rev limiter when your boosted?

·
Eclipse MR
9,144 Posts
I am going to make a note that this is Hacks FS thread. So please everyone leave the disscussion to the other bazillion threads we have on the reflash.

If you have a question to him about your reflash that is fine. But please don't start a discussion on, if he can doing something he says he can, or not. And by no means to I wan't to see anything about the FIC is this thread.

Thank you :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cloning at present is appropriate for those who are concerned about taking their vehicle to the dealership and having them erase the reflash by doing an un-asked for computer update. I've been working long hours to add support so you get a device that plugs into your USB cable and you can flash your ECU without any downtime. I have a few people lined up to start testing the software as soon as it's available.

The pricing is stated above. I can't break things down and try to enumerate the cost of every single feature.

-Michael

·
The Baker.
827 Posts
give in to the temptation lol...i did

·
The Klutch Killer
673 Posts
give in to the temptation lol...i did
i think i just might. i have time to save too. the car should be at the shop another 2 weeks or so. plus i would need to break in the motor for about 800 miles. how do you like yours?

·
The Baker.
827 Posts
don't have it yet, but I'm sending my ecu out tomorrow.

·
The Klutch Killer
673 Posts
Nice. Lemme know how you like when the time comes. really interested to hear some feedback on this

1 - 20 of 262 Posts