Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
67K views 261 replies 65 participants last post by  Sabertooth^2 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

PSI Tuning Inc. (819) 778-7047 is pleased to announce availability of a reflash for the 4G Eclipse. This includes the 4 and 6 cylinder cars. There are many features available including the following:

Disabling some check engine lights
Adapting the control strategy to work with boost, includes rescaling the injector size and other settings.
Rev limiter changes
2 step "launch control"
Idle speed adjustment (for lumpy cams)
Fuel and timing table adjustments

The price for the NA reflash is $500USD including shipping the ECU back anywhere in North America.
Other options include cloning an ECU which copies the VIN and immobilizer data from your original to a separate ECU (same year and model) $125.00

Full NA and Turbo mapping - although for forced induction I generally need to have the car for a few days as it's not as simple as a close to stock tune.

The absolute best way to contact me is via email: hackish@gmail.com

-Michael

See less See more
#12 ·
I am going to make a note that this is Hacks FS thread. So please everyone leave the disscussion to the other bazillion threads we have on the reflash.

If you have a question to him about your reflash that is fine. But please don't start a discussion on, if he can doing something he says he can, or not. And by no means to I wan't to see anything about the FIC is this thread.

Thank you :bigthumb:

#13 ·
Cloning at present is appropriate for those who are concerned about taking their vehicle to the dealership and having them erase the reflash by doing an un-asked for computer update. I've been working long hours to add support so you get a device that plugs into your USB cable and you can flash your ECU without any downtime. I have a few people lined up to start testing the software as soon as it's available.

The pricing is stated above. I can't break things down and try to enumerate the cost of every single feature.

-Michael

#27 ·
I know I made a post to this thread. I am curious as to where it went. Where are my delicious moderators?

#30 · (Edited)
I'm going to say this one last time. This is Hacks FS thread for his Reflash. The same rules apply to you guys that apply in the regular for sale section. This isn't a thread to say that the reflash isn't good, or start asking random questions to hack. Don't make me close this thread down after Hack was very corporative in opening it for you guys.

Carl, I was the one that deleted your post. If you wish to talk about it more then you are welcome to PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.