Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a tuner on my 2006 eclipse gs. anyone know somewhere i can get it tuned? i am having a hard time finding anything. I don't even know where to start if i wanted to do it myself

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
241 Posts
I am looking for a tuner on my 2006 eclipse gs. anyone know somewhere i can get it tuned? i am having a hard time finding anything. I don't even know where to start if i wanted to do it myself
It's definitely not something you should do yourself. Get ahold of Alex Kazmirchuk on Facebook. He's the one building my pro series turbo kit. He's great at what he does. Get yourself a tactrix 2.0 as well, you'll need that to connect a laptop to your car to tune it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's definitely not something you should do yourself. Get ahold of Alex Kazmirchuk on Facebook. He's the one building my pro series turbo kit. He's great at what he does. Get yourself a tactrix 2.0 as well, you'll need that to connect a laptop to your car to tune it.
ive heard its quite difficult to reach him lol

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
241 Posts
ive heard its quite difficult to reach him lol
He's a super busy guy. Plus we get dozens of people message us everyday about tuning/turbo/making their car faster. And he probably has much more than I do. If you have genuine interest and have the money ready he tends to answer more quickly. As a regular customer, he'll usually respond to me within the day or the next day.

Basically, just be patient and don't waste his time and he'll be fantastic for you. He's the only person who tunes these cars commercially so it's about your only option unless you can convince one of the other guys that have tuned their own cars to do yours.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He's a super busy guy. Plus we get dozens of people message us everyday about tuning/turbo/making their car faster. And he probably has much more than I do. If you have genuine interest and have the money ready he tends to answer more quickly. As a regular customer, he'll usually respond to me within the day or the next day.

Basically, just be patient and don't waste his time and he'll be fantastic for you. He's the only person who tunes these cars commercially so it's about your only option unless you can convince one of the other guys that have tuned their own cars to do yours.
I unfortunately haven’t been able to get ahold of him I know he’s a super busy guy. I’m serious for tuning and don’t want to waste anyones time do you think there’s anyway you could have him reach out to me or anything like that? Just curious is all thank you!

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
241 Posts
I unfortunately haven’t been able to get ahold of him I know he’s a super busy guy. I’m serious for tuning and don’t want to waste anyones time do you think there’s anyway you could have him reach out to me or anything like that? Just curious is all thank you!
Yea what's your name on Facebook? I'll ask him if he's seen your message yet

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've sent email after email after email to Alex on his mr.bishi email, I've been trying to reach him for over a month and a half for a simple NA bolt on GS tune, he's harder to get ahold of than a real person on Verizons customer service :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there a specific software or something on the laptop I need to tune it and what type of tactrix 2.0 should I look into for the 06 Gt model I seen open port etc. new to tuning lmk .

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
241 Posts
Is there a specific software or something on the laptop I need to tune it and what type of tactrix 2.0 should I look into for the 06 Gt model I seen open port etc. new to tuning lmk .
Fastworks is the software. Not sure on which tactrix, I use a fueltech ecu and I have a 4 cylinder so I'm not super knowledgeable on what you'd need for the gt. I'd ask Alex or James

·
Registered
07 GS 5spd (still working on it)
24 Posts
Be patient...very patient. It's a long process to get to top of his list, but he is the only one out there that knows what he is doing and can do it well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts