Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try to keep this post up to date with the list of new features. A significant portion of the software has been re-written and released for live tuning and a host of other new features. I'll see what I can to do get some videos up too!

It's hard to call fastworks a tune because it's so much more than just a reflash. It's a complete system. It includes a tune and tuning software. It's a license for your car as well. It's an upgrade path too. It covers NA, it covers flex fuel. It grows with you.

If your car is already licensed, then the software upgrade is completely free. Depending on your mods and future mods I've always offered tune updates if you bolt on a mod that better matches a car I've tuned.

The sale runs from the May 1st to May 31st 2017.

The regular NA price is 349.99 on sale for $249.99
For turbo/Supercharged it is regularly $499.99USD and now on for $449.99USD.

There are also surprise discounts for every 10th purchase. The discount is a pre-determined amount between $67 and $83. Computer geeks will understand that the amounts mean something. The winners list will be posted at the end of the sale.

Payments are processed using paypal ([email protected]) and put your VIN number in the comments.

The process is as follows:
-Send the paypal payment with your VIN
-Send an email to [email protected] with your VIN to create a ticket for the tune. Instructions on downloading and installing the software will follow.

There are many ways to contact me with questions or support. Maybe too many ways...
Email - [email protected]
Support forum: support.fastworks.com
Office Telephone: 819-778-7047
AIM: [email protected]
Windows Live: [email protected]
Also on facebook messenger under Michael Richards ([email protected])
Heck I even still have my ICQ: 3629537

-Michael

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another week and a half and we're done. I'll try to get some videos.

-Michael

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Live tuning is supported, yes. I've been continually updating and improving it.

-Michael

·
Registered
119 Posts
I finally sent my payment to Fastworks and ordered my Tactrix Openport 2.0! I can't wait to start. :)

Thank you hackish for being alive lol. I've been following 4g69 tuning for 10+ years hoping for something solid!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sale is ending pretty soon. I'm off to Philly tomorrow and Wednesday but I'll keep an eye for any last ones that come in.

-Michael

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man, I'm going to miss out on the sale. Wasn't able to get enough money this month with my 5 month old son. Just going to have to get it a regular price in the coming months

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man, I'm going to miss out on the sale. Wasn't able to get enough money this month with my 5 month old son. Just going to have to get it a regular price in the coming months
I hear ya. The sale was also scheduled around the expectation of our second child arriving soon. It won't take long before your little guy is holding wrenches for you anyway.

-Michael

1 - 20 of 28 Posts