Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

2021 - 2040 of 2058 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
So there's a company that's apparently blowing out Megan Racing catbacks on ebay. Here's their current listing.

I actually grabbed one for the $99 starting bid a few weeks ago. For the price (which, with shipping, ends up being about the same as the no-name exhausts you see on ebay), it's like a sore weiner: you can't beat it. They shipped quickly via FedEx.

I've seen the Megan get a bad rap around here compared to the MagnaFlow, but I'm happy with it so far. It has a bit of Jekyll/Hyde thing going on depending on whether the silencer is installed.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone was thinking of exhaust. Somewhat relatedly, there's also a crop of OBX headers that have popped up on ebay recently.

·
Registered
288 Posts
So there's a company selling the Megan OE-RS GT exhaust for a $99.99 starting bid, with $65 shipping. I actually bought one from them about a month ago for the starting bid. If you were thinking about an exhaust, but didn't want to go with one of the "no-name" eBay exhausts, this is a chance to pick up the Megan at the same price you'd pay for one of the no-names.

Megan Racing Catback Exhaust Muffler System for Mitsubishi Eclipse 06 08 V6 07 | eBay

I had no problems with the seller. They shipped it the same day I paid, and it was all there in the factory packaging with the Megan warranty card (and the sticker, which adds an additional 5 hp!). Just thought I'd throw this out there. I'm not sure how many they have in stock, but it seems they've decided to get rid of them cheaply.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ebay find: 2008 Mitsubishi Ecllipse SE Driver Passenger Rear Seats

Ebay item #252110711003
$285 Buy it Now
Rochester, NY

(not mine)

note: these where found by our member betelgeuxe14 in June 2015 with same description from different eBay seller in Rochester NY

·
Registered
288 Posts
2021 - 2040 of 2058 Posts