Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 2058 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,591 Posts
hey bro just an fyi there is an entire thread thats just for posting things you find on ebay, if everyone posted everythign they found on ebay for our cars can you imagine how many threads there would be? Looks like a good deal though!

·
Dirty D
1,386 Posts
I don't think thats a delete. It's the spoiler on the window.
oh wow, my bad haha.

well still, might be some people interested in that?

·
2,975 Posts
That's my car that it's installed on in that ebay ad. Btw if you want it installed where I put it it has to be cut just a little bit. It's really supposed to go on the painted section at the top of the trunk, above where I had it.

·
♠
1,168 Posts
That's my car that it's installed on in that ebay ad. Btw if you want it installed where I put it it has to be cut just a little bit. It's really supposed to go on the painted section at the top of the trunk, above where I had it.
Yeah someone tipped me off that it was your car in the picture. Sent me the link in a pm and it was a wrap. I might pm you when I install to get some more pics where you installed.

·
2,975 Posts
I didn't actually install it I just set it up there to see how it would look. I would message McClipse (Gary) if you want it installed like it is in the ebay pic.

1021 - 1040 of 2058 Posts