Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Eclipse Spyder GS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently sold my 2011 Mustang GT CS 6 speed convertible and made a bunch of money so I've been on the hunt for an inexpensive convertible for my wife and I to play with and something my 15 year old son can learn to drive with. Used car prices are thru the roof so I wasn't able to find much until I stumbled on this car on Facebook market place. Dealer had it for a month but couldn't get anyone financed on it so they lowered the price by 3 grand to get rid of it and I jumped on it. I was a big Mitsubishi guy back in the day. I owned an assortment of Eclipses, Talons, GVR4's, Galant GS, EVO's, Eagle summit AWD's, Colt Vistas, and Expo. Should be fun to play with this GS for awhile. Carfax certified with every service record from the same local dealer. No dents, no dings, no curb rash, top is perfect, new tires, owners manuals, ice cold AC, and freshly serviced.

Car Vehicle Grille Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive side-view mirror
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Gear shift Steering part Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive design Car seat cover Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Super Moderator
356 Posts
Nice grab. As Sabertooth mentioned, even with 45k miles on it, I would still do normal maintenance on it for the 13 years it has been sitting around. I never trust the dealership to have done anything but make the car 'look' good, not actually be healthy. My car had a cool 100k miles when I bought it. They last a long time if you take care of them.

Can I ask how much you paid for it?

·
Registered
2008 Eclipse Spyder GS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After a few phone calls the dealer agreed to pay the labor for full timing belt service including water pump, cam seals, accessory belts, coolant flush, etc. I'm buying the parts (about $300 worth). Seems like cheap insurance.

We are enjoying the car so far and my son has already had a couple driving lessons!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts