Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

441 - 460 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hey any chance you still have any internal electronics for sale. lookin for a key or 2 with internals. just let me know how much they are total each

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #447 ·
Hey any chance you still have any internal electronics for sale. lookin for a key or 2 with internals. just let me know how much they are total each
Sorry, I dont have any transponders or internals at the moment.
I'll let you know if I come across any.

I still have the flip keys for sale. :)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #448 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the major delay, Im back now! = )

Heres a couple NEW flip keys.

Dead Maiden (White)
Candy Skulls (Pink)
Candy Skulls (White)

Front:

All keys available as of 7-2-19

available "my logos". ( for the back of the key )

Hydro-Dipped 4g flip key , WITH correct blade for YOU. = $35.00 USD

FREE SHIPPING in USA.
(+$3.00 for international shipping outside the USA.)

All PM's replied to.
If you were not able to PM me, you should be able to now.

Ryan
ryguy

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #453 ·
Do you still have keys man? I'd love to have one. Also, I can't see the pics, can you send them to me?
Sorry for the delay.
Yes, I have a bunch still and will prob make more through the winter.

Let me know if your still interested.

I'll work on getting the pics uploaded to the forum.
Photobucket wants $$ now, thats why the pics are blurry.
I can direct link you to the pics if you want.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #456 · (Edited)
Hello,

You aren't able to program the keys to activate/deactivate the alarm, are you??
No, sorry. : (

If your just trying to disable your alarm, you may want to check your owners manual. Some keys have little known secrets that when pushing the correct buttons in a certain sequence can turn off the alarm/roll down all windows/unlock all doors. I'm not sure if our cars do have any secret button sequence's because I have a 2006, I dont think I have an alarm.(are you sure you have an actual alarm?) Its just a panic button. I think 2008 on up have the alarms and extra accessories but I could be wrong. It could have been the different models. (I have a GS)
Also, I think alarms have a button ON or near the alarm box in the car. So you can disable them.

·
2,803 Posts
No, sorry. : (

If your just trying to disable your alarm, you may want to check your owners manual. Some keys have little known secrets that when pushing the correct buttons in a certain sequence can turn off the alarm/roll down all windows/unlock all doors. I'm not sure if our cars do have any secret button sequence's because I have a 2006, I dont think I have an alarm.(are you sure you have an actual alarm?) Its just a panic button. I think 2008 on up have the alarms and extra accessories but I could be wrong. It could have been the different models. (I have a GS)
Also, I think alarms have a button ON or near the alarm box in the car. So you can disable them.
You can program key fobs to unlock and lock the doors, but you can't program the key to the immobilizer without a proper scan tool/computer

The key fob programming requires just a paperclip in the proper OBD2 pins and following these instructions:
https://www.club4g.org/board/2006-2.../75097-how-program-new-key-fob-explained.html

441 - 460 of 484 Posts