Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't had my eclipse for a few years now so wife wants me to get rid of remaining parts. I have the following items. PM me if you have any questions, need additional pictures or are interested. All parts are from a 2006 GT 3.8L.

1) Driver's side headlight, Painted black inside, lens needs some TLC, all tabs are good- $0(FREE) + $20 shipping(or send me a shipping label)
2) Passenger side headlight, Good condition but has a broken tab(see picture) $0(FREE) + $20 shipping(or send me a shipping label)

Trying to keep them out of the land fill hoping someone can use them

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! I need the driver side headlight, I'm located in Dallas, but the condition of the driver side headlight looks pretty rough. Is it just the picture or is the headlight that rough?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey! I need the driver side headlight, I'm located in Dallas, but the condition of the driver side headlight looks pretty rough. Is it just the picture or is the headlight that rough?
That black painted one is pretty bad. I'm selling it for parts if any one needs anything off of it. As for price on that one, if you wanna just pay the shipping you can have it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. Getting ready to move and really don't want to take these with me. If you're interested shoot me an offer

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Mrs has run out of patience. Thus I must throw them away if not gone in the next month. If you have any need for these, just pay shipping or send me a shipping label and you can have them.

Really trying to keep stuff out of the landfill

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,171 Posts
Just take some 1500 grit sandpaper and a garden hose to them. Run constant fresh water, and sand lightly. They clean right on up. I couldn't even see that there were bulbs in my TT headlight housings. A quick wet sanding job with paper I had on the garage floor, and done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts