Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i have developed a way to deliver carbon fiber strength and look with a metal like substance that chemically bonds to whatever plastic or hard substance component i am given...

pros:
harder than real CF
doesn't scratch or have resin bubbles
doesn't yellow in heat or in direct sun
can conform in very complicated pieces
is wonderful in wear areas most of the time those are very visual pieces
it is 1/2 to 1/4 the cost of real CF

cons:
it is NOT Carbon fiber
it is twice the price of the overlay stickers
it takes me a long while to complete a piece

If you need a testimony of quality and overall transformation this does to the interior of your car please feel free to PM "Darksideclipse, 20eclipse, Drewfus32, Mattman," or feel free to visit http://club4g.org/board/automotive-...ade-carbon-fiber-rep-oem-interior-pieces.html for more examples and opinions of the finished product.

"real fiber series" Headlamps! i will NEVER do another set unless there is a big demand for them... u could own a 1/1 of JrodsMods Headlamps!
525 SHIPPED!!!!!

1 has a broken tab (hence the price cut! will work without a problem!)

sealed perfectly

normal light (inside)

399.99 SHIPPED Price DROP!

it is SUPPA SEXY installed
my only problem with my product is that it "will" make ur other pieces look cheap in comparison so ull want more (please take that in consideration)
http://club4g.org/board/members/drewfus32-albums-carbon-fiber-interior-j-rod.html

·
aka Niño4g
1,306 Posts
I want to see what a full carbon interior would look like. I mean some pieces would look good but the whole interior would be overkill probably.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
man im so torn between mods and interior the person before me scratched the shit out of some peices

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man im so torn between mods and interior the person before me scratched the shit out of some peices
well ill say this... if others get in ur car from time to time then mods are better...

if people get in ur car all of the time or u show it... interior is better...

if ur committed to dumping more money on the things the mods touch (bc performance mods eventually make other things break or ware out or will even require u to buy more to get the full effect) then go mods

but if u want to FIX the scratches and a more rounded look then interior...

just my wy of thinking...

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
got the pod installed looks good, doesnt fit exactly right but i shaved mine so a lil fabbing and it will be perfect, another great job j-rod!

·
RESIDENT *******
784 Posts
yeah its 10x the price, but look @ it! it looks 1000x better than a sheet of sticker.

bump for a Boot boy!

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
425 seems like alot. Thats 10x the price of a sheet of cf overlay. Looks good though.
it costs 42.50 for a sticker? wow now thats a rip off... idk maybe i could look at the price again... ill take best offers from active members on here... if i sell it for less than this i want to see good pictures and see the car more often!

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It actually cost around 65 for 10 sq ft of the gloss cf vinyl. It looks nowhere as clean my comment was in relation you stating it cost twice as much as vinyl.
ahhhh good point... i guess i should clarify when the statement is true... bc some and most of the items im more in toe... but i guess ill delete it just to not mislead someone... either way my offer still stands... if an "ACTIVE" member wants this item... make me an offer... i actually want it for myself and might do so if no one jumps on it :D

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
u know if u were giving me something like ur 95 Ferrari F355 i'd comp the shipping and hand deliver it to ya :naughty:

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HUGE! price drop!!!!

hey jvu and ryanasty did u see that thread i posted about if u can find something for me u get free stuff... well if u want something like this its ur chance!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.