Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got another set of wheels for sale fellas!!!

FOR SALE: Evo X GSR Enkei wheels and tires (and OEM lug nuts).

DETAILS: 18x8.5 +38 offset, Center Bore 67.1. Wheels have been painted black twice, plastidipped white, then painted metallic silver. All done by spray cans. There are some imperfections in the wheels (which I will post detailed pictures of tomorrow) and one wheel has a small bend which is not noticable at all while driving. The wheels need to be balanced and they're good to go! Wheels have minor curb rashes on them and some of the new silver paint has chipped on the rim of the wheels due to stacking them on each other.

Tires are close to the end of their life. They're Sumitomo HTR-Z III Max Summer Performance tires. 245/40/R18

PRICE: $400 plus shipping or $375 local pickup. I'm done research and keep finding set of these wheels on eBay go for around a grand, plus shipping, so I think this is a very fair deal.

Here's a few pictures of how they look ON the car, and I've attached photos of the wheels themselves with proof of ownership.

IMG_3676 by RICHIEM22, on Flickr

IMG_3791 by RICHIEM22, on Flickr

IMG_3823 by RICHIEM22, on Flickr

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More pictures added to first post and more detailed pictures in this one!

Note: The chipping paint is from stacking the wheels on top of one another. Not curbing the wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got another set of wheels for sale fellas!!!

FOR SALE: Evo X GSR Enkei wheels and tires (and OEM lug nuts).

DETAILS: 18x8.5 +38 offset, Center Bore 67.1. Wheels have been painted black twice, plastidipped white, then painted metallic silver. All done by spray cans. There are some imperfections in the wheels (which I will post detailed pictures of tomorrow) and one wheel has a small bend which is not noticable at all while driving. The wheels need to be balanced and they're good to go! Wheels have minor curb rashes on them and some of the new silver paint has chipped on the rim of the wheels due to stacking them on each other.

Tires are close to the end of their life. They're Sumitomo HTR-Z III Max Summer Performance tires. 245/40/R18

PRICE: $400 plus shipping or $375 local pickup. I'm done research and keep finding set of these wheels on eBay go for around a grand, plus shipping, so I think this is a very fair deal.

Call me 813-625-2024 Max

1 - 9 of 9 Posts