Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Executive Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICE $130 SHIPPED!
Buy this I owe E4E $$$

I decided not to keep my gauge pod and Marshall gauges, the gauge pod is the black glowshift, it has not been drilled into but it does have a few scratches around the top from a clamp there are no other scratches on it so condition is a 8 out of 10. Gauges are all pre-wired for whomever purchases, Gauges light up Amber or a blueish white, dial is red. **Gauges were $59.99 each they are made in America in Anaheim CA**

What is for sale -

3 Marshall Tinted Pro-street II gauges, Vacuum/Water Temp/ VOLT * condition 10/10
1 Black Glowshift Gauge pod * condition 8/10
** Gauges are pre wired for white and amber and already mounted in pod, all extras are included in sale "hoses,pod screws etc.."**

Detailed specs- here
Pro-Street II Performance Auto Gauges

Pictures below.

·
Liquid Latex
2,875 Posts
i would definantly buy, but i have priorities first, its a great buy guys, take advantage!

·
Liquid Latex
2,875 Posts
awggg u make me so tempted haha

·
Financial Wizard
2,287 Posts
you might want to change your title so it says $130 to attract more people into the thread

·
The Baker.
827 Posts
use the "advanced" option in the edit menu.

and if these are still available friday, if i have the money left from my check i'll buy these. i'll let ya know.

·
Senior Executive Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have this, willing to trade for a set of springs or some black tail lights , heck who knows,

·
Registered
743 Posts
Are u still looking for the aero kit? I just went to the dealer today and got a price. And it was 925 for the kit painted

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm checking on the interior color of my car... I've forgotten and am in Afghanistan right now.... if it matches, I will get these. I'll let you know in the next day or so.

-Josh

·
Nuke09
113 Posts
convince me and i'll take them...no lie

·
Registered
552 Posts
i already pm him like a week ago with no response i dont know whats up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.