Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
rollinoutnda07
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS.throttlebody and spacer,flywheel,rre

No code has to be inserted here.
. GT throttlebody and helix spacer 180 shipped.
. Fidanza 9# flywheel needs new plate, 100 shipped. :wiggle::wiggle: :bigthumb: 75 shipped pulley 80 pulley and belt

·
2,975 Posts
Is the dash kit for a double din?

·
2,975 Posts
Are the dash kit and mito sold?

·
rollinoutnda07
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have everything, I'm suppose to be receiving a radio next week that's why the dash kit and mito were taken back down I bought a radio and recieved it and it did not work so i placed them on here for sale but right after I did the seller of the radio was able to get me the same exact radio from a buddy so pending wether or not that radio works is the deciding factor on the dash kit and mito

·
Selling 4G & Parts.
2,467 Posts
I still have everything, I'm suppose to be receiving a radio next week that's why the dash kit and mito were taken back down I bought a radio and recieved it and it did not work so i placed them on here for sale but right after I did the seller of the radio was able to get me the same exact radio from a buddy so pending wether or not that radio works is the deciding factor on the dash kit and mito
How much would you sell the mito for

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
rollinoutnda07
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably 85 shipped its brandnew it was in my car for like a day and I decided I liked the factory better and took it back out the dashkits brandnew too only in the car for a day its the scosche

·
rollinoutnda07
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
F'it ill Sell them now if someones interested let me know and ill post the pics 35shipped for the dash kit 85 shipped for mito both only in my car for 1 day just let me know and Ill post

·
rollinoutnda07
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
No code has to be inserted here.
. GT throttlebody 115shipped helix spacer 35 shipped.
. Fidanza 9# flywheel needs new plate, 80 shipped. :wiggle::wiggle: :bigthumb: pulley 60shipped pulley and belt 65shipped

1 - 20 of 28 Posts