Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Damn my bad I missed my opportunity. But Igot one from fidanza comming in so im glad someone was able to get that flywheel.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
LSD is gone. All I have left are the tail lights, everything else has sold.

This will probably be my last post on this forum. For what it's worth, I loved my 4G eclipse, and it's the best car I had ever owned up to that point. It's also the only marque I've ever owned more than one car of. I'm glad I had the chance to buy one in the age and condition mine was, I'm proud I took good care of it, and I'm happy that the car found a new owner, so that they can experience just how actually good these cars really are to live with on a daily basis. I think you guys have done an excellent job bringing the forum up to date and hope that you find ways continue to expand membership and thrive, but it's time for me to move on. Mitsubishi doesn't sell anything that interests me and I don't see that changing in the near future; but if I'm ever in the market for an SUV, you can bet your ass I'm heading to my local Mitsu dealer to check out Outlanders first; they may not be making a car I want to own, but I do believe Mitsubishi manages to make a pretty damn good vehicle at agressively competitive prices.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts