Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
5K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Sassy_Keri 
#1 · (Edited)
All I have left are these taillights, everything else has been given new homes. They are used, but are not scrached or chipped. They may need resealed, as they had started sweating inside the lens on muggy days, but I am not sure. $50 takes them.

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey thanks guys. Life got in the way real quick and derailed me from finishing this; basically my phone's camera is broken and I can't take pictures with it right now; my replacement comes this weekend but I have a spare phone with a camera I can use for the pictures. Shiz I'll respond to your PM momentarily.

#6 ·
Shinz I sent you a couple of PMs trying to respond, but the site is indicating those message aren't being sent, so I'm just going to post my response here instead.

I would take $200 for the headers, but I'll need to get back to you tomorrow about shipping costs; I don't have the original box anymore and the kit is obviously bulky so I'm not sure how I can ship it; it may require two shipments.

Also, it looks like OBX makes a version of these headers that are "CA Spec", which I assume means they're designed to pass California emissions; I do not know if my kit is that one or not, and I'd assume it isn't. Because you're in Los Angeles County, I just want to make sure I'm not about to sell you a part you can't use because of a technicality.

#15 ·
There are a couple of people in line ahead of you for the headers, and I've struggled to figure out how to ship them because I no longer have the original box; they will likely have to be shipped in separate boxes. Please PM me your zip code and I will provide a quote for price plus shipping if the previously interested parties decline or do not respond.

#12 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I sincerely apologize for going dark and failing to follow up on this thread. COVID kinda made a mess of the world around me and I just lost track of what I was doing here. I'm going to try to rectify this now.

For starters, I still have everything I originally listed in my first post. I will be following up with photos of these items so there is some ability to inspect the items I am selling; once this is done, I have some private messages in my inbox as well as questions here that I will follow up on with responses to get this process rolling again. I will respond to these by order of inquiry, so people who asked me about parts earlier don't get snaked by my lack of attention.

Since time has passed, I've started fixing up the truck I got earlier (2002 Ford Ranger XLT "SLP Thunderbolt Stage II"). While I have no explicit pressing need for any parts for this vehicle, I am looking for a couple particular components that are hard to come by:

A carbon-fiber radio bezel, available on later year Ford Ranger STXs - https://www.ranger-forums.com/attac...1501471260-carbon-fiber-interior-dsc02095.jpg

And the 290W Pioneer Stereo upgrade sold as an option on "Tremor" trim lines also from later model years; specifically, the center console assembly, which includes an amplifier and subwoofer - https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/blackswift99/My 2008 Ranger/user56806_pic1827_1231088642.jpg

If you happen to have, or have the ability to acquire these parts, I would favor trading for them over straight-up cash.

Please be patient while I fumble my way through this; it may take me some time to get shipping prices.

#16 ·
Hey everyone, I have updated my original post with full product pictures and descriptions. There is one thing I pulled from the post, which are my MR131 Traklites:

Motegi Racing MR131 Traklites, 18x8 +45mm Offset, set of four in Satin Black. Wheels are in good but not new condition, currently have a little curb rash but are true with no major bends or damage. These wheels weigh a little over 18.07lbs. Compared to the stock 18x8 that came on my car, these are nearly 8lbs less per wheel and result in a weight savings of 32lbs of unsprung weight; this is a pretty significant weight reduction that will shave track times.

These wheels are *pickup only*, I will not ship them. You must live in Florida and agree to meet at a neutral site. Asking $350, will provide pictures to inquirers.

One last thing: I will update this post as items sell, but I will not be posting updates with lower prices of these parts; I am hoping to move these somewhat quickly and will be posting them on ebay this weekend and will run the auctions until the parts are gone. Any price adjustments will be made there. The reason why I'm looking to turn the parts around quickly is because I've decided to move forward with replacing the engine in my truck.

Doing it the way I want is going to cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of $5,000 (for a hot minute, I dreamed of swapping a 6G75 into the Ranger and slapping a Mighty Max transmission behind it, but the transmissions are hard to find and without service parts, so I'm sticking with OE stuff). So I need to help pay for this by selling these parts to people who can use them and I can move on with my new project.

#17 · (Edited)
Headers are sold. Everything remaining goes on ebay this weekend and stays until sold.

If you are interested in purchasing an item listed here, *respond to this thread* before sending me a private message. I get email notifications when a new comment is added to this thread; I do not when I receive a PM, and I will pull a listing in favor of selling here if we agree to a price if the item has yet to be bid on.

#20 · (Edited)
Clutch and Flywheel are sold.

Happy the headers got to you in one piece Shinz, packing those things was a tight fit which is why I wrapped the flanges on a few of the parts with some extra bubble wrap.

I cleaned out my workshop over the weekend and found a few extra things I had forgotten about; I'll update the posting later today with these new items: Front license plate bracket holder, a Tractix Openport, and a JET V-Force Plus performance module that is supposed to be compatible with the GT, but I never got to trying it because I got a forum flash before I got around to installing it.

#22 ·
LSD is gone. All I have left are the tail lights, everything else has sold.

This will probably be my last post on this forum. For what it's worth, I loved my 4G eclipse, and it's the best car I had ever owned up to that point. It's also the only marque I've ever owned more than one car of. I'm glad I had the chance to buy one in the age and condition mine was, I'm proud I took good care of it, and I'm happy that the car found a new owner, so that they can experience just how actually good these cars really are to live with on a daily basis. I think you guys have done an excellent job bringing the forum up to date and hope that you find ways continue to expand membership and thrive, but it's time for me to move on. Mitsubishi doesn't sell anything that interests me and I don't see that changing in the near future; but if I'm ever in the market for an SUV, you can bet your ass I'm heading to my local Mitsu dealer to check out Outlanders first; they may not be making a car I want to own, but I do believe Mitsubishi manages to make a pretty damn good vehicle at agressively competitive prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.